JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok guys i am going to get my first suppressor ordered soon. (unless something else pretty distracts me and sucks up my cash(must resist smith625))

Looking for something to use on my 9mm SBR and would like the ability to use on other 9mm's and 22lr down the road. So 1/2-28 starting out and ability to add more later.

So what's the best user take apart 9mm cans in the industry right now?

I have been flirting with a liberty Mystic but it might be more can then I really need.

thanks for any advice or thoughts!
Steven

You will get lots of opinions... My 2c.

The best: <broken link removed>

Another very good one at low(er) cost: Thompson Machine

Disclaimer - I have not owned either. These both have tested well on silencertalk and nfatalk.

I have a AAC EVO9 that I love. You can get many different adapters 3 lug etc so I can attached it to many different 9mm firearms I own. It is not a take apart can but, this was not a cridical point for me. Good luck

I bought a tirant and dont think I'll be disappointed with it. Its the take apart version and I plan on using it on 9mm, 22lr and subsonic 300blk. I got a 1/2x28 thread and have seen theres supposed to be a 3 lug coming out for it too.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top