JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
HELP! I need some advice on this one, Ive been looking/calling everywhere to find a good place to shoot some of my weapons. I have mainly semi-auto rifles which means they hold more than 1 round per mag. This seems to be a real issue with ranges over here in the Redmond/Bellevue area. (Yes I know I could load 1 round in the mag, it was a joke).

Where to go if you want to shoot 30+ round mags on the eastside?

:peace:

You should look into the SPAA range in Tukwila. They have 50, 100 and 200 yard ranges. While there is no rapid fire, you only have to load single rounds at the 50 yard line. Membership is only $115/year with a one-time $50 application/background check fee. Range is open W-Sun, 9-5 with mandatory cease-fire at 4:30. There are pistol and shotgun ranges as well. As a member, you can purchase any firearm for $55 over cost (I believe that is the correct figure, but double check on that;)). Everyone I have encountered there is friendly and it has never been too crowded to find a spot.

Good luck!

chuckbiscuits

Wade's on Bel-Red lets you shoot if you are a member or if you go with a member (at least that's how it was before). Might be worth a try. It's indoor, though, and only goes to about 50 feet.

Black Diamond Gun Club in Black Diamond has an outdoor 100 yard range. They have public (non-member) shooting times. Not sure about the 30 rd mags. but you could email them and ask the question. They are nice people there too.

They also have a nice Trap range that is open to the public.

http://www.blackdiamondgunclub.org/

Went shooting there yesterday. Price has gone up to $10, but kids are free (13 and under at least).

Saw at least 5 or 6 AR-15s in various configurations. Most of them were using 30 rd mags. The RSO's did not say they could not use them, so I assume it is OK to use 30 rd mags there.

Had a great time.

Highly recommend it.

Try the Snoqualmie Valley Rifle Club - check out their web site at
www.svrifle.com The range is open to members 7 days a week (not open to the public). It allows 30 shot magazines, rapid fire and shooting at cans. Any caliber under .50 BMG. You need to attend an orientation and pay the initiation fees but it is worth it! I've belonged there for 15 years now. It is what you are looking for. Just be sure to clean up and help out.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top