JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking for a house on the Olympic penninsula....hopefully around Port townsend/Sequim, but other locations would be considered. Am hoping for something over 1500 Sq/ft, 2 car garage, fireplace, not a big fixer upper, but some work is ok. Larger house on one story would be great.

I have a 1650 sq/ft house in the Milwaukie,OR area that we could trade, or I could just sell. Getting a loan is no problem.

I am not opposed to creative financing to help someone sell/buy a house either. As long as it is legal.

Can't really help you with what you're looking for, but If you're considering selling, I'll do everything I can do to help. I'm a Principal Broker with RE/MAX, have been in the business since 1999.

My fear is selling my place before I have somewhere to move into. I want to locate the house I will live in before selling this one and finding myself in a bind without anywhere to go, and therefore moving into a house I don't really want. Selling this one will be easy as I can afford to list it enough under appraised value to get a quick sale.

My fear is selling my place before I have somewhere to move into. I want to locate the house I will live in before selling this one and finding myself in a bind without anywhere to go, and therefore moving into a house I don't really want. Selling this one will be easy as I can afford to list it enough under appraised value to get a quick sale.
How did this all work out for you?

How did this all work out for you?
assddasdsad.jpg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR