Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Looking for a house.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by NoOne, Sep 6, 2008.

1. NoOne

NoOne Puget Sound Active Member

I am looking for a house on the Olympic penninsula....hopefully around Port townsend/Sequim, but other locations would be considered. Am hoping for something over 1500 Sq/ft, 2 car garage, fireplace, not a big fixer upper, but some work is ok. Larger house on one story would be great.

I have a 1650 sq/ft house in the Milwaukie,OR area that we could trade, or I could just sell. Getting a loan is no problem.

I am not opposed to creative financing to help someone sell/buy a house either. As long as it is legal.

2. ch139

ch139 teh gehtoe Active Member

Can't really help you with what you're looking for, but If you're considering selling, I'll do everything I can do to help. I'm a Principal Broker with RE/MAX, have been in the business since 1999.

3. fromotoc

fromotoc Downtown Portland, OR Member

I was a Real Estate Agent in California for 3 years, if you have any questions let me know.

4. NoOne

NoOne Puget Sound Active Member

My fear is selling my place before I have somewhere to move into. I want to locate the house I will live in before selling this one and finding myself in a bind without anywhere to go, and therefore moving into a house I don't really want. Selling this one will be easy as I can afford to list it enough under appraised value to get a quick sale.