JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok folks, A few years ago I traded a heavy barrel, Czech Bruno Mauser 308. for a mini 30 with some add ons.

I have regretted selling is ever since. I am getting into the world of long range shooting and have a sliver of hope that the new owner is somewhere on here. I saw it up for sale a while after I sold it. When I let it go it had a heavy fluted nor-pac barrel, nice wood stock, and a decent optic of what manufacture I can't recall. I would really love to get my hands on it again as it was the first rifle I ever purchased, and perfect for my needs.

I know its a long shot, but if anyone knows anything about it, please let me know. I would really like to buy it back.

This is the only photo I have of when I was trying to sell it

377709_4119525197159_782272649_n.jpg

Wish you luck with your search. I've let go of two guns that I'd really like to get back.

They're a bit like letting a project car go, seems like a good idea at the time......

The rifle honestly isn't that valuable money wise, I vaguely remember it being painted or camo wrapped when it popped back up for sale. It would just be perfect and I have an emotional attachment.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top