JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok folks, A few years ago I traded a heavy barrel, Czech Bruno Mauser 308. for a mini 30 with some add ons.

I have regretted selling is ever since. I am getting into the world of long range shooting and have a sliver of hope that the new owner is somewhere on here. I saw it up for sale a while after I sold it. When I let it go it had a heavy fluted nor-pac barrel, nice wood stock, and a decent optic of what manufacture I can't recall. I would really love to get my hands on it again as it was the first rifle I ever purchased, and perfect for my needs.

I know its a long shot, but if anyone knows anything about it, please let me know. I would really like to buy it back.

This is the only photo I have of when I was trying to sell it

377709_4119525197159_782272649_n.jpg

Wish you luck with your search. I've let go of two guns that I'd really like to get back.

They're a bit like letting a project car go, seems like a good idea at the time......

The rifle honestly isn't that valuable money wise, I vaguely remember it being painted or camo wrapped when it popped back up for sale. It would just be perfect and I have an emotional attachment.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top