JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just moved to Bremerton from the midwest and am looking for somewhere to target practice. I'm used to being able to go out in the woods and shoot for free, and am hoping to be able to do that here. Any suggestions?

Check out some of the other threads in this forum. Some of them have older info on places to shoot. Particularly the "Close to Tacoma shooting areas" one. Other than that look at maps find property without houses and drive around checking up old forest roads for ones that don't have no shooting signs. The timber companies keep swapping land so some places that used to be open aren't and some places are open that used to be closed.

I've tried finding places near too. There were a few places across the hood canal bridge but they got closed. I've heard there maybe be a few spots south towards Shelton/Belfair/Tahuya area. I haven't had luck yet. Let me know if you find any! Good Luck!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top