JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello All,

I am hoping that someone out there can help me in my search. I recently took a trip with a friend up to the Tacoma Washington area and while there visited 2 different guns stores (Rainer Arms and Surplus Ammo) whose selection was much better and diverse than anything I have experienced in the Portland area. I am hoping that someone can give me some advice on stores that might be similar to these. So far I've visited Curts discount shooter supply, Oregon Rifle Works and Northwest Armory. All of which were nice but not as diverse as the stores mentioned above. Thanks for your help.

If Curt's doesn't have it they are happy to get it for you and in my experience close to Internet prices and in some cases better when you factor in shipping. Note that you can order Dillon through them and pick it up there without shipping charges.

Although i wouldn't describe Rainier Arms and Surplus Ammo as "diverse" (they are Black Rifle shops), you could try Sporting Systems in downtown Vancouver and Limitless in Washougal.

Thank you to everyone who posted their suggestions. I revisited Oregon Rifle Works and their selection since my last visit has multiplied ten fold. I would definitely recommend them if anyone else is looking.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top