JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I love my LaRue mount. Very tough and I can take it off/on and still remains zeroed in. plus I am not easy on my gear, so it has some dings and scratches , and it has held up nicely.
I think there are some other top quality mounts out there that are also very durable and have great reputations to back them up.

Thanks. I'm not sure the angle 30 ' mount is for me. I may just raise it up level and center. I did well with iron sights. On last comp. But long rang took an extra round or 2

well i never should have gone cheap on the quick release mount. and now i am making my mind up on a scope since open sight and long distance are what i am doing. not much in between. from 10 to 50 yards and then 80 to 200 . looks like a tactical scope is next purchase

well everyone. I am not going to use the paintball addition I had for the 45 angle mount. .... it just does not hold up. so it is staying on as my main sight and I hope to use this on friday at a rifle pistol match and if red dot does not work then I still can use my iron sights with just the glass in between. I hope it works. Wish i would have gone with the suggestions on this post. i was just helping out a guys business and thought it would work.... now I know i need to do more research and makea sure to wait before i buy
o_O

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads