JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone have one of these?

It looks ridiculous, therefore I kind of want it for a recent $200 kit.

Is it as ridiculous as it looks?

The diameter of the really cheap tube hand guard I got to replace the even cheaper garbage one that the kit came with is about the same diameter. The barrel sticks out barely a half inch from the end of the tube. This thing may be fairly close to the end of the tube in this one. It might just compete the "ghetto" aspect of this little build.

1673752527734.jpeg
1673752572299.jpeg
1673752592881.jpeg

This is a good series with 3 parts. If you haven't read it, there are a TON of devices across 3 brake series, a flash hider and .30 cal

The cookie cutter is in the first set

This is a good series with 3 parts. If you haven't read it, there are a TON of devices across 3 brake series, a flash hider and .30 cal

The cookie cutter is in the first set
Always forget about these. Wish he was still doing more these days. He got his business going and the blog sort of dropped off.

Huge thanks to @dinky450 for the free comp!

Looks ok on the AFT special. Should be obnoxious!

Was hoping it would time itself without a crush washer, that way it would sit a bit more in the tube. With the washer it has about 0.5" of gap…

I'll get some footage of the blast next week some time.

29721C85-DCFF-48AC-BE80-A5F47847A3F3.jpeg 385E5E28-6F10-4316-AB66-CCB8D29BE1AF.jpeg 8D5A9A33-41EA-4352-9526-DFDDF99A3BE5.jpeg

Still haven't gotten out yet with it. Life and illness kicking my teeth in lately. It's on the list of things I want to do. I'll get that blast on camera. I promised!

Still haven't gotten out yet with it. Life and illness kicking my teeth in lately. It's on the list of things I want to do. I'll get that blast on camera. I promised!
i figured you went out and got knocked out by the blast and didnt want to put the video online lmao

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top