JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I love my LaRue mount. Very tough and I can take it off/on and still remains zeroed in. plus I am not easy on my gear, so it has some dings and scratches , and it has held up nicely.
I think there are some other top quality mounts out there that are also very durable and have great reputations to back them up.

Thanks. I'm not sure the angle 30 ' mount is for me. I may just raise it up level and center. I did well with iron sights. On last comp. But long rang took an extra round or 2

well i never should have gone cheap on the quick release mount. and now i am making my mind up on a scope since open sight and long distance are what i am doing. not much in between. from 10 to 50 yards and then 80 to 200 . looks like a tactical scope is next purchase

well everyone. I am not going to use the paintball addition I had for the 45 angle mount. .... it just does not hold up. so it is staying on as my main sight and I hope to use this on friday at a rifle pistol match and if red dot does not work then I still can use my iron sights with just the glass in between. I hope it works. Wish i would have gone with the suggestions on this post. i was just helping out a guys business and thought it would work.... now I know i need to do more research and makea sure to wait before i buy
o_O

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads