JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Managed to score an incredible deal via craigslist yesterday. The owner was trying to downsize her home and possessions and let her machine go for a steal. She had originally promised it to a dealer but said that she felt better that it would go to a person who would appreciate and use it.

And oh do I appreciate it. This thing goes through latigo like it was butter! I built an entire holster in about 20 minutes(though the leather was already cut for it), and two Multicam pouches for my PSL's mags. Super strong machine, and apparently the top of the line for its model year. It shows it!

Are you going to hire out? Everybody needs a friend who can sew!

I'm actually thinking of doing a little custom gear cottage industry. I've got enough time for it.

Pics man!!

Pics!!

Heh. The holster wears well but looks like crap. I'm using it as my prototype based off of a couple holster designs I've seen before. So no pics untill I can brag about it.

It's a Gammill DB2-H312, the most powerful of the three models in that line. Was purchased new in 2007 for $1700US, I grabbed it for $250.

Edit; The best part is that it's a walking foot machine WITH reverse. I walked out of there with a smile on my face that hurt it was so big.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top