JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Over the last couple of years, I've been shooting long slide versions of standard pistols and have really grown to like them. I like the front heavy balance, the often smoother/cleaner trigger, better sight radius and just the different "anteater" look they bring to the table. Currently I own a Glock 17L and an FNS9, found a USP 45 elite at a pawn shop but it's $900. I want it but dang that's a mortgage payment. Anyone else enjoy these things?

Over the last couple of years, I've been shooting long slide versions of standard pistols and have really grown to like them. I like the front heavy balance, the often smoother/cleaner trigger, better sight radius and just the different "anteater" look they bring to the table. Currently I own a Glock 17L and an FNS9, found a USP 45 elite at a pawn shop but it's $900. I want it but dang that's a mortgage payment. Anyone else enjoy these things?

I'd love to have a 17L and have always preferred 6"+ revolvers.

I'm a big boy and like the larger pistols.

No? I admit, for handling purposes, the balance isn't ideal but man does it change the shooting experience!

I have the Gen3 Glock G35 and Gen4 MOS Glock 40. Love them both and really want to find a deal on a G17. I like the weight/balance and seem to shoot them better as well.

I've been toying with DIY'ing a 10mm/.450SMC (one gun, two barrels) longslide 1911 ever since I was in college. If I can find someone who makes one, threaded barrel on it too--not for a can but for the extra 3/4".

I too like the look, feel, performance, and handling of the long slides.

G35 is my nightstand gun, and I have a few spares. I recently picked up a couple sale priced FN FNS 40s. Ver-nice... Always on the prowl for more long slides...

I too like the look, feel, performance, and handling of the long slides.

G35 is my nightstand gun, and I have a few spares. I recently picked up a couple sale priced FN FNS 40s. Ver-nice... Always on the prowl for more long slides...

The Glock 41 is neat. Fits in a 34/35 holster. Even though its a 21 frame, your brain registers the slimmer 9/40 slide and it doesn't "feel" as thick.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top