JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've just seen this post on the VCRAI.com forum based in the Republic of Ireland. Anybody offer him any advice? He is an experienced rifle shooter, BTW.

Quote - '[I'm] Looking for a pay-to-shoot 1000+yds range within 3-4 hours drive of LA. Found a place near Phoenix but it's a bit too far.'

TIA.

If he wants to drive out to Bakersfield I know someone there who shoots at a 1000 yard range. His best bet is to post on CalGuns a week before his trip so that he can link up with a member. I don't know if Ireland is as logical about suppressors as the rest of Europe, but someone should mention not to bring his to America.

If he wants to drive out to Bakersfield I know someone there who shoots at a 1000 yard range. His best bet is to post on CalGuns a week before his trip so that he can link up with a member. I don't know if Ireland is as logical about suppressors as the rest of Europe, but someone should mention not to bring his to America.

He will categorically NOT be bringing ANY kind of firearm or part thereof to the USA...and thanks for the info.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top