JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No! More Men need to act like Men..The Main story of 300 is being a MAN!

The wimp, coward, gutless..hide.

The MAN goes outside and asks what the 5 guys want. And tell them to leave if they are up to no good. And then defend himself, his family and friends and his property if necessary.

That is what a real man does. I think the United States Men forgot how to be a man. Not a vigilante, but a MAN!

You also seem to forget, the Spartans in 300 fought where they were strong! You don't go where you are weak if you want to win. They didn't run out and let themselves get surrounded by a bunch of poorly trained swordsmen, they stayed where their strength was.

Now lets assume these are gang members (as I don't think it's been verified they are.)
If they are MS-13, they are probably going to all be armed. In this day in age they probably would be carrying glocks or spin-off of glocks. So lets say this guy fires at them? He might hit one, or two if he's good before the other three scramble, and if they decide to stay, he's going to have round after round being fired at him. He probably won't find cover before he's got several rounds in him.
Now if he is prepared for a home invasion.. He's got a dark area. He knows where they are coming in, and he knows the lay out, and a heavier fire power to pick them off one by one.

If I thought it were MS-13.. I would my best to never let them see my face... Because once they know who you are, if they want you dead.. there's no where to run in this country..

dont get me wrong: like i said, i'm just sort of playing devil's advocate. i have no clue if the dude was justified in firing warning shots.. i suspect he could have gotten out of that situation without doing so, but i'm also not big on monday-morning-quarterbacking situations where the individual in question had no benefit of hindesight when making his split-second decision on how to defend himself, his family, and his property.

just throwing this stuff up for debate.

I was wrong.. Thanks for posting the video.

I wouldn't have acted differently.. He had family to look after. But I would have done the same. But my previous analysis was worthless.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews