JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
....selling assault rifles!

.....dozens!

.....lists three guns, 4 years apart...but SKS ASSAULT RIFLE!

:confused:

they sold for $250, but can be bought inline for $900!
:rolleyes:

sigh....

Can I buy direct, or do I have to go through the auction house?
Seems like a good way to get an affordable firearm.
I wonder what people would say about collecting nazi stamped guns... I know it gives me chills, and i'm happier collecting guns that killed nazis... to each their own!

Not that I am too thrilled with background checks...but since they are the law...

If the buyer passes the check , which means that he is a law abiding US citizen...why shouldn't he be able to buy a used gun from a law enforcement agency , whatever wrong or ill conceived name it is labeled with?

Since when is buying a gun a bad thing?....
Just 'cause someone buys a gun , does not mean that it is "back out on the streets" committing crimes.
Andy

"Designed after military firearms, but made lighter for civilian use." Lmao why doesn't the military want a lighter firearm with the same capabilities?

Not that I am too thrilled with background checks...but since they are the law...

If the buyer passes the check , which means that he is a law abiding US citizen...why shouldn't he be able to buy a used gun from a law enforcement agency , whatever wrong or ill conceived name it is labeled with?

Since when is buying a gun a bad thing?....
Just 'cause someone buys a gun , does not mean that it is "back out on the streets" committing crimes.
Andy

It all sounds very American to me.

But the attitude of the article is that the 2nd is a mistake.
And anyone who chooses to exercise this amendment as a right. Is a de facto criminal. o_O

This bothers me much the same way anti-gunners attach shame to being affiliated with the NRA.
And The pussy politicians acting ashamed to say they took money from the NRA.

I would be telling people, I'll take all the money I can get. From whoever I can get it.
To protect our constitution.

Last Edited:
I can see where some might think....

hypocrisy.jpg

However, if you buy into the idea that "assault weapons" should NOT be sold by the Sheriff or PDs.......well, it opens the door to NO GUN SALES at all. The LIBERALS have moved you closer to the idea that, "All guns are bad."

+++++

But to me: A rifle is a rifle. Some of these LEOs know that: It's the guy pulling the trigger.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
I'm glad law enforcement agencies around here still have some sense.:)

The Spokane Police Department, which sold three assault weapons since 2011, says it's OK with putting the rifles out there.

The department "is concerned about anyone resorting to acts of violence regardless of the weapon they use," said agency spokesman John O'Brien. "Our procedure to sell long rifles through an ATF-monitored process to a FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer follows city and state law and upholds the Constitution."

Typical liberal hysteria. We aren't supposed to notice the inconsistencies, incorrect information or the inflation of the subject given the grand total of arms sold.

Will they ever get the acronym "AR" correct? I don't think so...it doesn't fit their preferred narrative.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews