JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My Dad (rest his soul) was at D-Day. After they took the beaches they fought their way into France as France had already surrendered to the Germans. This was a liberation operation.

The Brits fought right with them. Yes they were there too. My Dad told me that the Brits were some of the toughest fighters he'd ever seen. He had nothing but respect for them.

They were however sorely lacking in guns and ammo. The US had to ship them countless guns and tons of ammo just so they could fight.

Have they forgotten everything?
Nobody lost more territory or treasure after WWII than the British. That and the Labour Party took over. At least this is what I've heard from old-timers.

I met an Iraq vet (US Army) who served alongside Prince William. He told me the guy was a bloodthirsty savage.

I don't think the British have forgotten how to fight. I think their culture became inverted, same as is happening here. The trash rose to the top.

I dunno... a gun for every man, woman and child + a few spares? Sounds like perfectly prudent planning to me. ;)

Last Edited:
I can relate to this kind of panic. I once found a .45 round co-mingling with my bucket of 9MM and couldn't understand it! I no longer had any .45's so, I went out and eased my fears by picking up another one. I figured there must have been some kind of hint in there! :s0140:
That's where .40's came from :D

-The French media before the Battle of Agincourt 1415....
.... "French people stunned by how many longbows are in Britain".
-The French after Agincourt....
.... "O Mon Dieu* !!"
* Oh My GOD!

-The British media before American Revolutionary War....
.... "Britain's stunned by how many guns are in the U.S."
-The Brits after 1776....
.... "Oh Blimey* !!
* Oh My God !
[h3][/h3]It's like that...
The song of History through the ages, while maybe not exactly repeating itself...
.... certainly rhyming in it's choruses!

Last Edited:
And Britain has more bats, broken beer bottles, knives than the USA..and would you invade a country that had more guns than people? The anti- gunners should be kissing our arses for keeping them from having to learn a Far East language

Watch some of the British shows on Amazon prime like caught on camera, exc. and they call us un-civilized . Those arse holes can keep their bs comments to themselves.should have let the Germans have them

The elites (middle and upper classes) in Britain like to criticize American culture and behavior. Intelligent and self sufficient Americans DO NOT kow tow to some human who proclaims to have the blessing of GOD e.g.royals. But there are a lot in the british isles who will. Their currency is a good example of how the sheeple are controlled and they panicked when they joined the EU. There are 'individuals' who can think for themselves but they are not in the governing classes. Funny how they want to vacation or move to America, we have what they don't, personal freedom!

Some of us are ownier than others. I have to wonder if they count suppressors? I had to fill out a 4473 to take mine home but I'd hardly call it a firearm. Then there are lowers/frames that while are legally firearms.... Meh.

Those are about the cheesiest pics ever LOL
Oh, I enjoyed them all. Think of the work it took to make some of those arrangements.

I just can't understand how someone could think that a person owning 10 guns is more dangerous or deadly than a person who has one.
Yes, it defies logic. Oh, and the bit with a waiting period for someone who already owns one. I suppose coordinating the records is too much administration to handle so the waiting period is easier all around.

As I recall they were asking civilians for guns too because they just didn't have them.

One final thought. Personally, I wouldn't be comfortable displaying guns out of doors such as shown in the OP article. For all the neighbors to see. And, all of them are subject to exposure on the internet. Security is more desirable than notoriety, in my opinion.

So did anyone read this part? "At the same time, Americans are buying guns in record numbers, while Texas lawmakers this week became the latest to vote to allow people to carry handguns without either a licence, background check or any training." Since when does any state not do a background check?

Also I know people in UK as well and some have a difficult time understanding until they are attacked or a loved one is by a lunatic with a knife. Also last I knew it was not legal to drive over or into a crowd of people but hey it doesn't make sense to ban large trucks or protesters? How about banning swimming pools and all forms of waters/sports.
FROM Communist News Network-
An average of 379 children under age 15 die in reported drownings linked to pools or spas each year, the CPSC said. That number ticked upward in recent years, hitting 395 deaths in 2017.
Another 6,700 children wind up in hospital emergency rooms each year for injuries related to drownings, an equivalent of 18 children per day, the agency said.

They should still be kissing our arses for not being forced to learn the Horst Wessel Song

And Britain has more bats, broken beer bottles, knives than the USA..and would you invade a country that had more guns than people? The anti- gunners should be kissing our arses for keeping them from having to learn a Far East language

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top