JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Maybe I'm just full blooded American or they are putting something in the water? People actually take this serious and it makes me laugh like nothing else loooool. Dudes out here will go buy 30 pounds of Tannerite with their credit card directly linked to their first and last name but won't include a big boy merican mags with a sale?!? Mf's used to link up and sell a gun with their own fingerprints on it in a Walmart parking lot WITH AMMO to a complete stranger but now a days won't include a MAG!?!? I genuinely thought Washington/Oregon dudes were ACTUALLY pro 2A, sad. Taking my talents to Texas those boys wouldn't take this type of disrespect and tyranny 🤦🏽‍♂️

Just a hunch, but it seems possible that "law-abiding" means different things to different folks, and to some, maybe it means nothing at all.
You don't speed? Never smoked weed? Never broke a law? Exactly. Also this is a direct infringement on our natural given rights as natural born Americans that they passed in the shadows. Not a real "law"

Maybe I'm just full blooded American or they are putting something in the water? People actually take this serious and it makes me laugh like nothing else loooool. Dudes out here will go buy 30 pounds of Tannerite with their credit card directly linked to their first and last name but won't include a big boy merican mags with a sale?!? Mf's used to link up and sell a gun with their own fingerprints on it in a Walmart parking lot WITH AMMO to a complete stranger but now a days won't include a MAG!?!? I genuinely thought Washington/Oregon dudes were ACTUALLY pro 2A, sad. Taking my talents to Texas those boys wouldn't take this type of disrespect and tyranny 🤦🏽‍♂️
Nice try Mr. Ferguson.

To be fair, I dont believe it's clear which identifies as "Mr." and which as "Mrs.". Maybe that's the confusion(?) ;)
One must ask Agatha when she gets back from her cruise on the Nile River in hey yacht, "The Social Construct"…. I hear it has twin non-binary in-board/out-board drives with back-up sails that can be blown in any direction the wind blows.

Have not bought any Tannerite in a good while. Did WA pass a law that you can't buy it?
They did pass a law about selling mags over 10 rounds. So you are saying you are going to ignore this? Great, should be fun to watch you show us all how you do this.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top