JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Andy feel free to shut the thread down or delete it if needed. I didn't intend for it to head in that direction. Bottom line, our friends across the pond are just that, our friends. We've been there for them, they've been there for us and we will continue the friendship. Great Britain and her people have been our staunchest ally and they deserve our highest regard.
๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ
twas the same with Japan and now they are a great ally as well. Thankfully things change.. Same with Engerlandia,

About half the displays have not a single revolver. And even those that have revolvers have only a handful or less!. These people need more guns!
Apparently I need more guns. Way more.

e0c4b03b8ddb3d53a23062de152ca0d581eef1cc26db138e_1.jpg

I wonder if the British media is as concerned over other countries with civilian gun ownership? Take a look at the top ten.

I wonder how Mexico stacks up. They're pretty much living out American progressives' fantasies right now; Civilian gun ownership is for the monied-up elites. Gun culture exists only in the criminal world and mass murder of citizens by drug lords and cartel armies barely raises an eyebrow anymore. Fledgling banditos who don't have firearms yet (haven't made the pilgrimage to the Wal*Mart sporting goods section) use edged weapons like machetes to make their bones... meanwhile, romantic songs are written about narco cowboys and fallen gang leaders, murals painted and shrines constructed, making heros of murderous psychopaths who were gunned down by other murderous psychopaths.

If they were able to get an accurate accounting of illegal weapons, I'd have to think Old Mexico would at least break the Top 10... ?

Most of the country ain't Cabo.

I wonder how Mexico stacks up. They're pretty much living out American progressives' fantasies right now; Civilian gun ownership is for the monied-up elites. Gun culture exists only in the criminal world and mass murder of citizens by drug lords and cartel armies barely raises an eyebrow anymore. Fledgling banditos who don't have firearms yet (haven't made the pilgrimage to the Wal*Mart sporting goods section) use edged weapons like machetes to make their bones... meanwhile, romantic songs are written about narco cowboys and fallen gang leaders, murals painted and shrines constructed, making heros of murderous psychopaths who were gunned down by other murderous psychopaths.

If they were able to get an accurate accounting of illegal weapons, I'd have to think Old Mexico would at least break the Top 10... ?

Most of the country ain't Cabo.
Not too far off.
Lifes grand when you got Barry O buying your arsenal for you.

downloadfile-9.jpg

Last Edited:
The brits are a whole different breed, glad they dont belong to Europe anymore. But same story like that 22lr bullet I could see happening anywhere in Europe. People think its all bad bad bad because guns simply aren't around there and its a lack of knowledge.

Its had to comprehend for Europeans that there is a right that the government does not control, in most European countries people are conditioned that the government knows whats best and only the police should have guns. Germany, where I grew up, is much like that. People fear guns because they caused a lot of grief during history but dont understand that if they didnt let the government take the guns, it could have turned out different. But I can't put myself in those positions where its *knock knock guns please* and if you do t surrender you'll be shot. I'm glad that America isn't in this position...yet.

Dad told me that England was very happy to see thousands of US guns in the '41-'45 period.
As to the UK in general, I got a post pulled on a cancer forum which suggested that an anxious person might take a look at an anxiety website. That broke forum rules regarding "giving medical advice." OK, Better l send them to a doctor assisted suicide site, huh?

The truism states: "There will always be an England", but I have my doubts.

The British like the rest of the world don't understand freedom. Our constitution is an abstract notion that defies their common sense. The belief that if people get killed by guns then they should be removed. What they don't understand is that they don't stand for anything and can slip into a Russian or even Chinese style system dictated to by very few. I used to believe we had a buffer called the constitution but I don't know anymore.

My Dad (rest his soul) was at D-Day. After they took the beaches they fought their way into France as France had already surrendered to the Germans. This was a liberation operation.

The Brits fought right with them. Yes they were there too. My Dad told me that the Brits were some of the toughest fighters he'd ever seen. He had nothing but respect for them.

They were however sorely lacking in guns and ammo. The US had to ship them countless guns and tons of ammo just so they could fight.

Have they forgotten everything?

Need a good laugh?

I can relate to this kind of panic. I once found a .45 round co-mingling with my bucket of 9MM and couldn't understand it! I no longer had any .45's so, I went out and eased my fears by picking up another one. I figured there must have been some kind of hint in there! :s0140:

Unless you have lived for SEVERAL YEARS in another culture, information about that culture originates with the media! Kind of like how the rest of the world 'knows' about the USA (e.g. movies and tv shows)!
The average Chinese thinks Trump was a produce stocker before his presidency and we all live in solid gold houses.

Need a good laugh?
LOL ! I Remember this from when it happened!

I recall a pic at the time of the guy kneeling down in the street with the bullet in front of him like it was a find of great importance, like an artifact or something.

As usual however my critical way of evaluating a persons' words was alive and well with this part:

"I have no idea what it was doing there," he said.
Well, lets see, it appears to me it wasn't 'doing' ANYTHING other than just laying there, immobile.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top