JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone have a recommendation for a good (not too expensive) locking pistol case that can hold two pistols? I'd like to get one for transporting a couple of pistols in my checked baggage when traveling by air. It would be nice to have room for a box or two of ammo too. It has to be a hard case to meet the guidelines for air travel.
The pistols would be 9mm with approx 4" barrels and a spare mag for each.
The more compact the better since I only check one bag.
Here's one I found:
CASE-075 - Armortek Portable Locking Double Pistol Case 10x20x4" Steel Reinforced 8 Gauge Steel Cable to Lock in Place
Anyone have experience with it?
Thanks.

10x20x4 seems large for 2 4" guns. Look as Pelican and Hardigg for great cases---but they ain't cheap, and they are heavy.
Doskicil makes some that are OK for not much money. I use the hard case that my Springfield Armory 1911 came in, with
the foam re-arranged a bit. Has holes in it for a couple of padlocks, holds 2 guns, magazines easily. I've also used a no-name
black plastic case from Wally-World. Same deal, no built in lock but holes for padlocks. Probably didn't cost $10.

I am going to be doing some air traveling soon and was wondering the best way to attach my single pistol GunVault safe to the inside of my suitcase. It comes with a cable but where might be the best place to drill holes or whatever it takes to secure it inside my suitcase. Any ideas?

Brickman,
I think you'd have to unzip the liner of your suitcase to find a good connection point. When I've traveled with a gun case in my checked bag it was not tethered.

Ive got a like new Plano Gunguard Deluxe 4 pistol lockable plastic hardcase with key I'd give you a good deal on. You would just need to put some foam it it. . These retail for around $50-$75. get ahold of me if you want pics

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top