JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone have a recommendation for a good (not too expensive) locking pistol case that can hold two pistols? I'd like to get one for transporting a couple of pistols in my checked baggage when traveling by air. It would be nice to have room for a box or two of ammo too. It has to be a hard case to meet the guidelines for air travel.
The pistols would be 9mm with approx 4" barrels and a spare mag for each.
The more compact the better since I only check one bag.
Here's one I found:
CASE-075 - Armortek Portable Locking Double Pistol Case 10x20x4" Steel Reinforced 8 Gauge Steel Cable to Lock in Place
Anyone have experience with it?
Thanks.

10x20x4 seems large for 2 4" guns. Look as Pelican and Hardigg for great cases---but they ain't cheap, and they are heavy.
Doskicil makes some that are OK for not much money. I use the hard case that my Springfield Armory 1911 came in, with
the foam re-arranged a bit. Has holes in it for a couple of padlocks, holds 2 guns, magazines easily. I've also used a no-name
black plastic case from Wally-World. Same deal, no built in lock but holes for padlocks. Probably didn't cost $10.

I am going to be doing some air traveling soon and was wondering the best way to attach my single pistol GunVault safe to the inside of my suitcase. It comes with a cable but where might be the best place to drill holes or whatever it takes to secure it inside my suitcase. Any ideas?

Brickman,
I think you'd have to unzip the liner of your suitcase to find a good connection point. When I've traveled with a gun case in my checked bag it was not tethered.

Ive got a like new Plano Gunguard Deluxe 4 pistol lockable plastic hardcase with key I'd give you a good deal on. You would just need to put some foam it it. . These retail for around $50-$75. get ahold of me if you want pics

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top