Locking Double Pistol Case

Reactions
Anyone have a recommendation for a good (not too expensive) locking pistol case that can hold two pistols? I'd like to get one for transporting a couple of pistols in my checked baggage when traveling by air. It would be nice to have room for a box or two of ammo too. It has to be a hard case to meet the guidelines for air travel.
The pistols would be 9mm with approx 4" barrels and a spare mag for each.
The more compact the better since I only check one bag.
Here's one I found:
CASE-075 - Armortek Portable Locking Double Pistol Case 10x20x4" Steel Reinforced 8 Gauge Steel Cable to Lock in Place
Anyone have experience with it?
Thanks.

BillM

Reactions
10x20x4 seems large for 2 4" guns. Look as Pelican and Hardigg for great cases---but they ain't cheap, and they are heavy.
Doskicil makes some that are OK for not much money. I use the hard case that my Springfield Armory 1911 came in, with
the foam re-arranged a bit. Has holes in it for a couple of padlocks, holds 2 guns, magazines easily. I've also used a no-name
black plastic case from Wally-World. Same deal, no built in lock but holes for padlocks. Probably didn't cost $10.

brickman

Reactions
I am going to be doing some air traveling soon and was wondering the best way to attach my single pistol GunVault safe to the inside of my suitcase. It comes with a cable but where might be the best place to drill holes or whatever it takes to secure it inside my suitcase. Any ideas?

Rattleakak

Reactions
Ive got a like new Plano Gunguard Deluxe 4 pistol lockable plastic hardcase with key I'd give you a good deal on. You would just need to put some foam it it. . These retail for around $50-$75. get ahold of me if you want pics

UPCOMING EVENTS

Lead Farm Precision Rifle Match
The Lead Farm
34006 Gwinn Rd, Prosser, WA 99350, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom