JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A friend was career Army. He was stationed in Germany some of the time. After he retired, Russian satellite photos became available on the internet. The photos of Western Oregon were of low resolution. He checked the photo of the base in Germany where he spent most of his time - he could see the individual tiles on the roof of the quarters where he resided! :eek:

Surprised there's no predicted military targets in Oregon. I'd figure Kingsley field in Klamath would have been, simply due to the fighter wing??
Oh there are several high value targets in Oregon. Portland dry dock areas are one. The Airport. And I know a certain metals plant down in the Albany area has some interesting projects they do for the government.
I'm sure there are more.

Foreign nukes are sometimes notoriously inaccurate. Plus, I am given to understand the the Ruskies have not bothered to change the targeting on at least some of their nukes, and that they point at targets that have long since been deactivated.

So pretty much, if you are anywhere in the PNW (including from Seattle to eastern Montana) or Alaska, or some areas where nukes or military bases used to be in the USA at any time during the cold war, you could find nukes dropping on your head, or at least around you, should we find ourselves in a MADD situation.

You know what they say; close enough for horseshoes, grenades, artillery and thermonuclear devices.

Then, if you are to the east of a hit, there is the fallout.

View attachment 745166

ahhhh... THE GOOD OLD DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!! :s0155:

Thank GAWD for the bomb! :s0023:

The interesting thing about the property, beyond the fact that is a bunker, is that there are multiple bunkers.

Depending on the condition and number of the bunkers, a person might be able to have more than one residence (as backup and/or for other family/freinds) with some for storage - e.g., root cellar, etc.

It seems somewhat secure against fire/wind/etc. - properly setup (filtered air, water/well, seals around doors, etc.) would be resistant against NBC warfare too.
Living underground with no windows would be He#l long term.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top