JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You'd be surprised, especially if its a semi auto, 5.56 rifle thats got a lifetime warranty for under $400 :rolleyes: the 10mm carbine was pushing it..... probably the most powerful cartridge feasible using the straight blowback with a zamak-3/potmetal massive bolt on the basic design.

A streight blow back 5.56 would weigh 36 pounds. :D

Edit: Like their 9mm.

Last Edited:
I went through here. Kept checking daily and then was lucky. Haven't had a chance to try it out yet.
I've been looking at a few sights, no such luck... saw the FDE at Gun Pro Deals, but wasn't about to pay $200 more for a less desired color.

I too love rimfire, best training caliber, you learn more with it , tell ya about put it up to shoot don't use real site , just site the barrel put front site just under target and watch how fast you can't shoot and hit . Try it if you haven't done so , my dad taught me this he called it point shoot , so up to 100 yards and deer calibers can do this same farther .

Opening day of Halibut this year this one got 5 to the head from a SS 10-22 with standard vel cci's. Makes for a well behaved 90# fish when brought into the boat. We also got a 40 later that day. The standard vel are hearing safe through the 16" barrel and doesn't attract too much attention. Got a big ol' chunk thawing for the grill tonight. Happy 4th of July all! D473F75A-DFFB-4A40-B30D-488E8E731659.jpeg D7BA5EEC-9947-4C47-B626-16545E688234.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top