JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You'd be surprised, especially if its a semi auto, 5.56 rifle thats got a lifetime warranty for under $400 :rolleyes: the 10mm carbine was pushing it..... probably the most powerful cartridge feasible using the straight blowback with a zamak-3/potmetal massive bolt on the basic design.

A streight blow back 5.56 would weigh 36 pounds. :D

Edit: Like their 9mm.

Last Edited:
I went through here. Kept checking daily and then was lucky. Haven't had a chance to try it out yet.
I've been looking at a few sights, no such luck... saw the FDE at Gun Pro Deals, but wasn't about to pay $200 more for a less desired color.

I too love rimfire, best training caliber, you learn more with it , tell ya about put it up to shoot don't use real site , just site the barrel put front site just under target and watch how fast you can't shoot and hit . Try it if you haven't done so , my dad taught me this he called it point shoot , so up to 100 yards and deer calibers can do this same farther .

Opening day of Halibut this year this one got 5 to the head from a SS 10-22 with standard vel cci's. Makes for a well behaved 90# fish when brought into the boat. We also got a 40 later that day. The standard vel are hearing safe through the 16" barrel and doesn't attract too much attention. Got a big ol' chunk thawing for the grill tonight. Happy 4th of July all! D473F75A-DFFB-4A40-B30D-488E8E731659.jpeg D7BA5EEC-9947-4C47-B626-16545E688234.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top