JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In an announcement today, PARA USA, the company that supplied the guns for the movie, has cut all ties with Neesen. They wont do any other movies/shows that he's involved in.

Who really gives a rip over what some Hollywood, NOT EVEN AMERICAN idiot has to say?

Much ado over nothing IMO. Hollywood hates us? WOW, FILM AT 11!

Gimme a break.

Liam's Revenge arrived today! Thanks Liam for the inspiration

TnSvRMm.jpg

on a side note, very nice quality for a $250 police trade in. Im very happy with my purchase

If Bollywood's hypocrisy was crackers & cheese spread, they could cure world hunger. My movie selection list is getting smaller everyday. Thank God for film preservation techniques... not only was the color better, but the movies were too.

How many guns has Liam convinced young Americans to buy with all his bad azz killing. -- at least the anti in the walking dead uses a crossbow I can respect him a little more even if he makes me sick

I really hate when Hollywood actors who glorify violence turn around and want to take away out rights for legal lawful ownership. I will not pay to watch one of his movies ever again.

We as a collective need to sort out just a few of the worst and really push boycotts on them especially someone like him who makes his money off of movies with lots of gun play to set a example to the others. Seems to difficult for us keep up with all of them but if we picked out a few to not even rent their movies or even call the networks that show their films that we will cancel out subscriptions for time periods because they are showing films by these actors or movie companies.

Neeson since he came out awhile back I have and wont watch anything that comes out even though It might be entertaining I wont do it. I also chnage the channel when ever I see Obummber speak have not watched him in a couple years.

Just another actor/hypocrite... I'm sure he relies on some form self defense type of protection. I pay people like that all the attention they deserve, as they swirl down the drain with the rest of the turds...

If he doesn't like it here, go to Ireland, I'm sure the hypocrite acting business is booming there...

How many guns has Liam convinced young Americans to buy with all his bad azz killing. -- at least the anti in the walking dead uses a crossbow I can respect him a little more even if he makes me sick

You shouldn't have any respect for that POS from The Walking Dead either, he's just like Neeson....... remember Boondock Saints? By the way he uses plenty of guns in TWD also:
http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Norman_Reedus
(had to edit the link, I clicked on the AK by accident)

Ray

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top