JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Saw it on the news this morning so no link but one shouldn't be hard to find. I always suspected him to be an anti due to some 'subtle' liberal things he has inferred on other issues over the years. Just another hypocrite Hollyweird type.

Hypocrites the whole lot of them. Until they all agree to never use a gun in a movie again, I won't accept any opinion of these over-paid line-readers as anything more than shear stupidity. They don't deserve what they're paid and even more so, they don't deserve to sit in high places and dictate to us what is right and wrong.

My wife and son and I watched taken 2 on tv the other night. As is often the case with Hollywood types, he was not familiar with handling firearms properly. That is entirely forgivable. He even has a right to his own opinion, and after portraying someone who commits numerous crimes with a gun, but is the hero and role model. He is confused by the illusions he has portrayed.

Liam needs to go back and watch his old movie "Rob Roy"...and then tell us if it would have been nice to have his dream of peace guaranteed by superior firepower against the English king.

Taken 3 is going to be SO bad..
Yet another to add to my list of current actors to avoid.

I almost have to bury my head in the sand.. Hearing these outspoken morons talk is like listening to a kid with ADHD who stutters.
Just regurgitating or parroting what they've heard.. They then form an opinion around the matter and still have no concept of how the world works..

Evil will always be present.. firearms for self defense are equalizers.
Modern sporting rifles exist to prevent government tyranny.. Enough said.
We dont all have body guards and security to watch our backs.

Taken2 was ridiculous. Didn't he have his daughter running on the roof tops tossing grenades so he could audibly zero in on his own location? I wonder how many street vendors and day cares got blasted.

And "The Grey"...man, I have to disagree with that being good. The only thing those wolves didn't have were donked out impalas, 40oz malt liquors and 9mm Lorcins.

Speaking of 'the grey', why in the hell did he toss the bolt action rifle? it would work just fine with a broken stock:rolleyes:

Anyway, he can STFU. Firearms ownership is our birth right as Americans. Good luck trying to take them away.

I've always really liked Liam as an actor. I'm sad to hear him say that, especially since his last few movies center around his characters specific ability to lay whole sale waste to bad guys with guns.

It's alot like when Jim Carry did kick bubblegum two and he was an ultra violent soldier dude and beat the hell out of people etc. Then that dipbubblegum came out condemning violent movies, games and guns. Didn't stop you from cashing your paycheck from the film centered around violence did it "Sir"?

Just ordered a police trade in Beretta 92s from PSA. It will be called " Liam's Revenge"

:)

OK here is my preliminary idea for what to get engraved on some grips of the Beretta. Any thoughts?

14fY1Kf.png

I think he said something very similar sometime back after Taken 2 had come out, but before I had a chance to watch it. Made it an easy choice on when I wanted to watch it... never.

There is also this that he said...
"The call to prayer happens five times a day, and for the first week, it drives you crazy, and then it just gets into your spirit, and it's the most beautiful, beautiful thing… There are 4,000 mosques in the city. Some are just stunning, and it really makes me think about becoming a Muslim."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/25/liam-neeson-convert-to-islam_n_1231424.html

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top