JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Men with testicles haven't been able to fit their skinny jean, beta-pandering fashion for a while anyway. They're just being open about it now instead of pretending.

Didn't buy from them before, only company that gets my money for pants these days is Duluth. So unfortunately I can't hurt them by not buying them. I can continue to disparage people who wear them though :)

I've been off the Levi tit for years, they are not your friends. They are one of the most outspoken US anti-gun companies but they don't mind exploiting cheap foreign labor. Unfortunately Levis are quite popular in nearly every country in the world so our little boycott isn't even noticed.

Their headquarters is basically symbolically located in Frisco. They quit being an American company a long time ago. In almost every picture you see in any part of the world someone's wearing some 501's. I grew up in them but haven't bought any in years. If you own guns they would just as soon you didn't buy their product, that's my take anyway. They haven't been made in the USA for I don't know how long, they got into exploiting cheap foreign labor decades ago.

I haven't bought Levi's in decades. Known about their stance for years.

I think the way things are going, there will be very few companies left to do business with.

I've been off the Levi tit for years, they are not your friends. They are one of the most outspoken US anti-gun companies but they don't mind exploiting cheap foreign labor. Unfortunately Levis are quite popular in nearly every country in the world so our little boycott isn't even noticed.
I remember back before the wall came down that the most sought after prize in the former Soviet Union was a pair of Levi's jeans. Now it all makes sense, jeans for communists.

If Bernie or Hillary ever weasel their way into power I'm sure that they will give Levi's a federal grant to make gray smocks and cheap sneakers for everyone.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top