JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been off the Levi tit for years, they are not your friends. They are one of the most outspoken US anti-gun companies but they don't mind exploiting cheap foreign labor. Unfortunately Levis are quite popular in nearly every country in the world so our little boycott isn't even noticed.

Correct! I usually write a letter and call a company whether it gets noticed or not when I boycott them.

They were anti gun and came out about it long, long, long ago. I think that it was BEFORE not right after the Columbine, CO school murders in the late 90's!

They employ people and pay them slave wages and they work in slave like conditions.

My late husband, my MT husband and I refused to buy jack squat from them for many, many years. I should add that my MT husband and I still refuse to buy anything from them too.

Cate
Added more.

Last Edited:
Glad I haven't bought any of their products in years anyways.

I've been quite lucky because most of the businesses that have come out strongly in favor of anti-freedom views are ones I hadn't really been a customer of anyways so I don't have to do much boycotting. I did have to stop shopping at Dick's Sporting Goods, though... but I'll still occasionally go in to use the bathroom.

I did have to stop shopping at Dick's Sporting Goods, though... but I'll still occasionally go in to use the bathroom.

Same here.....................

maxresdefault.jpg

Ray

Wow! If memory serves didn't Levi Strauss get their start sewing up very heavy duty clothing particularity trousers and bib coveralls out of very heavy duty tent canvas? Around 1850 or so? Some help here please. Seems the gold miners needed them as their products were about the only clothing line that stood up to not being washed ever and was proof against bumps, bruises, snake bites, knife slashes and the occasional spent bird shot?

I now want to photo shoot my custom shrink to fit 501 trousers button fly that have been heavily modified to employ a big inside the pants paddle holster along with 4 reload mags. Deleted and added tall belt loops. Zombies and Tweekers in Cave Junction SW Oregon USA. No law enforcement. Also for what it is not worth they were very expensive to buy. Doesn't present ownership and management have any idea of the company roots? :(

Sorry, but I like Levi's much better than any other brand of jeans out there... which isn't saying much since even Levi's doesn't fit as well as they use too. But I understand all of how you feel. I feel the same way about the NRA and that's why they haven't gotten any money from me since the 80's because of their policies, their actions and their politics. Even with how I feel about them, I wouldn't do something so gross as what is shown in the picture above. That's just plain wrong on many levels and you ought to be ashamed for doing it (if you really did) and for posting the picture.

Mike

Sorry, but I like Levi's much better than any other brand of jeans out there... which isn't saying much since even Levi's doesn't fit as well as they use too. But I understand all of how you feel. I feel the same way about the NRA and that's why they haven't gotten any money from me since the 80's because of their policies, their actions and their politics. Even with how I feel about them, I wouldn't do something so gross as what is shown in the picture above. That's just plain wrong on many levels and you ought to be ashamed for doing it (if you really did) and for posting the picture.

Mike
I'm pretty sure that's just pudding... I was trying to figure it out before your post, but I think I get it now.

I just wish Levi would keep their nose out of politics, or all business would keep out of politics for that matter.
Three things that should stand alone; faith, business, and politics.

Mike

So the NRA that uses your money to defend gun rights is bad, and Levi's that uses your money to eliminate your gun rights is good?o_O

They've been openly anti-gun since at least the 90s. It was shortly after that point that I stopped buying their jeans, for a variety of reasons.

The present CEO sounds like a real nozzle. I read they have filed last month to go public. I won't be buying any stock. ;)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top