JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I recommend the Browning BLR. I like my Marlins, but if you want a rimless lever action that can use pointy bullets and/or magnum cartridges, then the BLR is the best choice IMO.

I like mine (.308), it is an aluminum frame, takedown with stainless barrel.

It has a 4 round removable box mag. The action is much smoother and easier to operate than a conventional lever action.

100_1168.JPG

You can put a scope on the receiver or buy a scout scope mount from Browning for about $60 and put the scope on the barrel. I am doing the latter and will put an aperture sight on the receiver.

This year Browning is again offering their 'Black Label' BLR in .308 and .223 - a 16" barrel carbine version that is a little bit 'tacticool' (flash hider and rails on the forend).

cq5dam.web.835.835.jpg

Off hand The only lever action 30-06 besides the BLR I can think of is the Winchester/Browning model 1895 it has an enclosed box magazine that holds 5 rounds. And your choice would be either a collectable original (prices easily run to $2500+) or one of the few modern versions

I have a blued BLR in 7MM-08. Really good round and have taken bear and deer with it. It comes with a Leupold VX1 3x9x40. PM me for my number if you want to chat or pics. its a little scratched from hunting the brush but overall in good condition and ready to shoot. I probably could throw in some ammo too.

I have a blued BLR in 7MM-08. Really good round and have taken bear and deer with it. It comes with a Leupold VX1 3x9x40. PM me for my number if you want to chat or pics. its a little scratched from hunting the brush but overall in good condition and ready to shoot. I probably could throw in some ammo too.

Nothing against 7mm, it's better than the 308 in most people's opinions, but it's not my preference due to ammo availability, selection, and price.

That said, I would buy it if it was a screaming good deal. But if you wanted a middle-fair-market-amount for it I'd have to decline and say thank you for the offer.

But if you wanted to let me know the minimum you'd be happy with, worst I can do is say no!

Thanks!

I have a couple savage 99s in 308.
A model C with a detachable mag and an F featherweight.

I would be interested in trading. I do like Smith and wessons.

The only S&W I have at the moment is a Model 10. That interest you? I have a leather holster and a couple speed loaders for it as well.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.