JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Does this still count as an AK?

CD370263-259E-4950-9894-FAAC6C54C840.jpeg

Just got my M92Pap back from @wired. He installed an underfolder on it now that it is an SBR.
Amazing work and fast turn around. Highly recommend him!
I am so happy with how it turned out, I can't wait to get it to the range.

I think the hand guard needs to have some darker stain though. Right now it is just too blond with just the BLO.

PXL_20240331_000221826.MP.jpg

Just got my M92Pap back from @wired. He installed an underfolder on it now that it is an SBR.

I think the hand guard needs to have some darker stain though. Right now it is just too blond with just the BLO.

View attachment 1854309
Those handguards are the holy grail of M92 handguards. That blond wood hasn't been imported in years. They keep bringing black painted wood that looks like total crap. Some of Zastava USA's marketing decisions confound me.

View attachment 1854309
Beautiful! What's the can?

Those handguards are the holy grail of M92 handguards. That blond wood hasn't been imported in years. They keep bringing black painted wood that looks like total crap. Some of Zastava USA's marketing decisions confound me.
Oh, interesting. Thanks for the heads up. Sounds like I Should just get a spare set if I want darker wood.

Beautiful! What's the can?
It is the OSS HX-QD 762 (before they went 3D printed). Pretty awesome that OSS even makes a muzzle device for the funky 26x1.5LH threads this thing has.
It is a bit long and heavy, but it does a good job of quieting stuff down, and it works on basically all my rifles.
Also, the flow through design means no gas tuning on everything I have tried it on.

Double updates

The PSA 102 now wears their SA30U and SA31 rail in OD. Still need to get out and see if they actually fixed it, but I've been dealing with a truck going thru an engine rebuild

New to safe: PSA AKV. I had a crapload of CZ Scorpion magazines, so I got something that would use them 🤣

1000010340.jpg 1000010334.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top