JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It`s not as much the muzzle device as it is the locking system it uses. There are two pieces that fit into one another around the barrel which are then screwed together. The handguards are then affixed over them and screwed into the locking pieces. The problem is that the cleaning rod goes in so far and butts up against the locking pieces.

Cell phone picture. Facelift time after all the parts arrive.
Saiga Before2 - Copy.jpg

I installed the Midwest Industries railed handguard a while back. I like it but I do have a few gripes. Most notably that I can`t stow the cleaning rod on it. Anyone have any ideas on that? The rail affixes with two locking pieces that clamp around the barrel and the handguard screws into those pieces so the cleaning rod butts up against it. I also have to paracord in an extension on the sling attachment point.
JV3zDD1.jpg

r2HNUBR.jpg

image.jpeg I was sad to see this thread fall by the wayside a bit, so I decided to dig up some pictures. This is probably the best gun picture I've ever taken, just a sunny day in the woods shooting and took a picture of my MISR Maddi in the rocks. I've since sold it but like that picture, probably because generally my other pictures usually aren't too good.

image.jpeg image.jpeg Case in point, these two pictures of upcoming projects. Romy G parts kit with barrel, and not an AK but definitely a Kalashnikov, my PKM semi build I've been trying to get off the ground.

Thanks! It's my dream gun, I'm super stoked to finally have the kit and receiver. I haven't made much build progress since buying it unfortunately, I need to get on it! I'm dying to finally shoot it! Rest assured there will be many pictures and videos to post on that fine day.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top