JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All Tapco'd out and Israeli pistol grip.

IMG_20160525_205346.png

She`s my sexy Bulgarian lady. Date code puts kit to 1991 manufacture. Needs some light work, talking with a small team of professional builders it seems to be a small mix of problems with the gas block (appears to be mounted too far back), the trigger (new FCG is coming) and crappy mags (which will be remedied ASAP). Not the rails as was described in the seller`s thread. Kit is all matching as well.

MGfP3CT.jpg

l6o3mDv.jpg

t13OuUR.jpg

OCn9S24.jpg

Thanks, I will work on getting some better pics to show a little more detail. I think I am done buying AK'S for a while, well once the mini Draco is paid for next week. Where does it stop, lol.

Another crappy cell pic but you get the point. Couldn't figuire out how to add to my previous post for some reason.
Definitive Arms DAKM 4150
Atlantic Russian rak
Arsenal107fr
Arsenal slr105
M92

20160803_204531_zpssgv5usnj.jpg

Since posting here I`ve added a Midwest industries handguard. I`d like to install a Magpul vert grip to aid stability and to also carry more ranger bands plus some extra stuff in the grip if it were to be covered up with tape or something like it. I do have two gripes about the handguard: One is that I can`t carry the cleaning rod with it (it butts up against the attachment mechanism), and that I had to paracord in an extension to the factory sling attachment. If anyone has any suggestions for the cleaning rod I`m all ears lol.

WIU9OD8.jpg

XqwFDIf.jpg

NWC42hJ.jpg

0KPkfSd.jpg

Since posting here I`ve added a Midwest industries handguard. I`d like to install a Magpul vert grip to aid stability and to also carry more ranger bands plus some extra stuff in the grip if it were to be covered up with tape or something like it. I do have two gripes about the handguard: One is that I can`t carry the cleaning rod with it (it butts up against the attachment mechanism), and that I had to paracord in an extension to the factory sling attachment. If anyone has any suggestions for the cleaning rod I`m all ears lol.

View attachment 312513

View attachment 312514

View attachment 312515

View attachment 312516

Maybe you could fab an extension that would move the hole down enough to clear the muzzle device?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top