JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
'Cept if you start shooting and the rest of the criminals don't all of a sudden decide to try for a softer target you will be in deep doo doo. It won't be like a karate movie where only one attacks you at a time. More bullets may not always be enough. But then usually more can't hurt.

as one commenter pointed out, there were any number of mistakes the writer made, both before and after the first encounter.

the best "solution" IMO would have been to decamp at that point and look for another gas station, not to continue on as if everything was normal, much less leave your wife out there alone while you used the bathroom. he was lucky she was still there when he came out.

sorry, but this guy did a lot of things wrong beyond not having enough ammo.

I'm curious why there was no mention of what these 10 gang members did? There was no end to the story. No resolution. Or are we to assume the guy and his wife are still in the bathroom hall of the convenience store? What Illegal activity took place in the story? I didn't read anything about any one being robbed or pushed around. Only that the guy and his wife were afraid of the "gang members"

Not saying it wouldn't be a scarry situation I just would have thought finishing the story would have had a benefit.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top