JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think LEO's should be Psych eval'ed every 30 days, help keep them in check:D
Well that's not even proper. Me, I'd like all that are on the government payroll (teachers/clockpunchers/yadda) to be simply drug tested and summarily dealt with.. much like I hear of truck drivers and such.

What they look for more than anything is how you handle situations. They will want to see how you respond to stress and failure. Do not be too intense and keep calm. An example is they have you remember an ever increasing list of numbers. Once you can not remember them all they want to see your response.

+1 on not answering questions they way you think they want.
Be honest answer without thinking about it.
I took this test a couple times and failed a couple times trying to pick the "right" answer. A couple leo friends told me they look for those trends of trying to answer the question "correctly"

I also had this detective give me a background interview and voice stress test. He was a total jerk, for an hour told me i was a lair, dirtbag etc. but as soon as i was done. He was the nicest, coolest guy. He was just pushing me to see if i would change my answers, admit i was lying, or snap at him.

Why would you want to enter what is becoming one of the most detested careers imaginable in an era of growing mistrust of the government you will represent . . . Better to become a fireman!!

Sheldon
Some people love a challenge.

I'm sure a lot of people asked why would someone ever fight slavery, racism?
There's always a fight out there. Some people don't care about looking bad or doing what is unpopular, but trying to do what is right. What needs done.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top