JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, they should be punished by having to do that work then.
I'd love to have a system that made people like politicians and voters experience the outcomes of their decisions.

For example, vote for police defunding, then no more police services for those people.

Vote for social welfare, just the people who vote for it get to pay for it.

Conversely, don't vote for social welfare, then none for you.

OK, I know some of y'all own commercial RE in Portland, so who was it that used my idea to install bike facilities??? :s0112:

The city agency I work for installed bike lanes and bike racks anywhere we were having bum problems. Turns out, even though west coast city council loves bums, they love bicyclists even more. Having bicycle facilities where we had bum problems gives the agency the authority to remove the bums. Well played, says me.

A good example: bums love WSDOT property along I-5 because the city and WSDOT always disagree who's responsible for cleanups. So under this one I-5 bridge we were having trouble with, there's a 80-100' bike lane on the sidewalk under the bridge. At first I thought some over zealous pro-bike city engineer had it installed, and why? Because it's just this one short section.... Turns out they did it because of the bums!

So, maybe OP could get a dead end bike lane on his dead end street. It wouldn't be so weird around here!

OK, I know some of y'all own commercial RE in Portland, so who was it that used my idea to install bike facilities??? :s0112:

Notice it said they put those bike racks in with no NEEDED permit. So the "authorities" may well force them to take the bike racks back out. Of course when the place was lined with tents with drug using scum living there they did NOT need a permit. Will be interesting to see when they force them to remove the stuff that's in the way of the scum.

A person could always hose the area down with skunk oil. A little goes a long way. Not great if there are any tenants in the building though I guess.
I have often wondered about doing something like that. Spray something super foul that does not do permanent action. The way many of them "live" not sure how much tolerance they may build to "stink" but I would give it a try if I owned that place. Wonder if you could "fire proof" the front enough to let the tents catch fire regularly without hurting your building?? :s0140:

I have often wondered about doing something like that. Spray something super foul that does not do permanent action. The way many of them "live" not sure how much tolerance they may build to "stink" but I would give it a try if I owned that place. Wonder if you could "fire proof" the front enough to let the tents catch fire regularly without hurting your building?? :s0140:
My little bottle of skunk oil came in a sealed plastic bottle inside a sealed ziploc inside packaging and it still stunk up the whole area around it. It's never been opened but I put the plastic bottle inside a new ziploc and then sealed it into a glass bottle cuz I couldn't stop the smell any other way. That stuff is unbelievably potent. I like the idea of mixing with water and put in a lightbulb or something similar then seal the end to make stink grenades.

My little bottle of skunk oil came in a sealed plastic bottle inside a sealed ziploc inside packaging and it still stunk up the whole area around it. It's never been opened but I put the plastic bottle inside a new ziploc and then sealed it into a glass bottle cuz I couldn't stop the smell any other way. That stuff is unbelievably potent. I like the idea of mixing with water and put in a lightbulb or something similar then seal the end to make stink grenades.
You'd want to see if it was water soluble or not. If not, use oil.

Too much trouble. With the weather getting warmer, just buy a few dozen eggs and let them sit out for a few days. All Natural, biodegradable, pre-packaged stink grenades. Easy to store, easy to throw.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews