JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was putting my 2013 Lance Camper back on the truck yesterday and after the camper was on the truck one of the landing posts fell to the ground. After a bit of research, I found that Atwood Jacks are no longer made. A competitor bought them out and closed up shop. If it's not an easy fix, I'm screwed as parts are not available. Replacing all four jacks and controls may be up to $5k. Damn it!

This may or may not help but the Atwood jacks I had were mechanical and I was able to get a rebuild kit with the gears that go in the top relatively easy. Good luck!

I it them down a bit ago and I'm out of luck. The female threads the shaft travels on appears to be stripped although I can't get to it. The tube is crimped near the bottom so the shaft cannot be removed. Reico-Titan makes direct replacements that will run on the Atwood controller. The best call me when available price is $2600 for the set of four.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads