JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, it finally happened in my hood. Tweekers moved into a house at the end of our dead end street. First someone started sleeping in their car outside every night. Now we have a zombie trailer at the end of the road. This needs to come to a screeching halt before more find this a convenient place to park. Local p.d have been notified, but that can take awhile to get anything done. I have cameras outside and inside my house, and so do my neighbors so we can keep an eye on things. I walk my dawg early in the morning and encourage her to bark when we pass by. Wouldn't want them to sleep past their alarm. Hooking my neighbors up with flood light to keep the "campers" well lit up on those dark nights. Besides accidentally dropping roofing nails behind their tires or hooking a townchain up to them in the middle of the night, I am kind of at a loss as to what can be done as to discourage them from getting too comfortable. I am not afraid of confrontation, but prefer to avoid confrontation to prevent escalations unless it becomes absolutely necessary. Anyone have any methods that have worked for them to encourage people to move along?

Last Edited:
Whatever you do, make sure they (they being the disgusting gutter trash) can't tie anything to you, as they will retaliate without fear of consequences!
We are dealing with this in our town and the police won't even respond to calls anymore. Theft, vandalism, vagrancy, assault, drug use, drug peddling... ALL of it happens in broad daylight in the parking lot on private property and the "security" company doesn't do a thing and police say they might show up when they have time. They haven't shown up yet!
It is beyond upsetting, we are hardworking, law abiding people and pay MASSIVE amounts in taxes for services I thought were supposed to protect us and our livelihood?🤔 Why am I being forced to pay astronomical amounts to multiple branches of gov and NO ONE can be bothered to address this social cancer that's spreading like wildfire! But you bet your arse that if you dare to jaywalk or park illegally you will fined quicker than you can FJB! I hate the New America! It SUCKS!

Invite them over for a potluck, then you all can laugh together about posting your intent to harass and do illegal actions on the internet. Both hooking up tow chains and nails out for them or neighbors isn't the way to go. It's not your land, so really nothing legal.
Your inability to comprehend simple sentences is showing. The title clearly states that I would like to find legal methods.

I have done nothing illegal and mentioned tactics involving building supplies and taking them on free trips are ones I would like to avoid.

The house is private property, but the roadway is public land, therefore it does belong to me, the neighbors, and anyone else who pays taxes.

I will not be taking you up on you suggestion to hold a community meal. I don't believe in feeding wildlife as that tends to lead them to seeking more food and attracting other types wildlife and rodents….I will admit to having a tendency to feed trolls though.

I see you're from Idaho. You may have a bleeding heart now. With people flocking to Idaho from areas with the same problems we're having, I recommend you prepare yourself to start dealing with these issues. Your new neighbors will soon start voting in the same type of politicians and polices that contributed to creating these types of situations.

Trap some skunks and let them loose on the property, or if you are adventurous the house and trailer. Even a tweaker couldn't live with that smell.
Get a train horn and give them daily multiple wake up calls.
Got a dog? You now have a place to dump the waste, paint their house with the poo, they will do it on their own in no time anyway.
Buy fish, toss them all over the property.

You were there first, these degenerates moved in and brought the filth with them. Given time they will trash the neighborhood. Tweakers attract more tweakers, they'll invite their friends, and you'll have crazy druggy homeless people parking RVs and cars all down your street and front of your house. They will make your life a living hell, might as well be proactive and turn it back on them.

Last Edited:
Legally , I'm not sure what you can do.

I would suggest that you maintain situational awareness.
Retaliation for any slight , perceived , real , imagined , or what have you...may come at you at any time.
Also someone who thinks that they have nothing to lose and "feels" like they are the ones backed into a corner , can be very dangerous.

With the above I am not saying to let things run their course or be a door mat so others can walk all over you...
I am saying that to react to this issue...may escalate into something bigger than expected.
React....but react wisely and with the understanding that you are dealing with unpredictable people in a unpredictable situation.
Andy

if you live in the city limits, check with the city to see if they have a law about vehicles that must be moved every 72 hours, if so, file a report, every single day. also ask city what other options are available, YOU ARE PAYING TAXES they need to do something about the situation.....if you live outside the city, call the sheriff department, tell them your situation in a calm manner, and ask them what your options are to solve this problem. you may get help, or you may not. once you have contacted L.E.O. you are on record , so dont do anything illegal or they will be knocking on your door and investigating you.

Legally , I'm not sure what you can do.

I would suggest that you maintain situational awareness.
Retaliation for any slight , perceived , real , imagined , or what have you...may come at you at any time.
Also someone who thinks that they have nothing to lose and "feels" like they are the ones backed into a corner , can be very dangerous.

With the above I am not saying to let things run their course or be a door mat so others can walk all over you...
I am saying that to react to this issue...may escalate into something bigger than expected.
React....but react wisely and with the understanding that you are dealing with unpredictable people in a unpredictable situation.
Andy
There's an unrelated quote, but generally applies.
Three people can keep a secret if......

I just can't remember how the rest of it goes.

If the campers have been on the streets for a while, they've seen it all. Flood lights or a barking dog won't even register in their top 50 worst things they've had to deal with.

Short of towing, there is nothing to be done.

Who owns the problem house, the tweakers or is it a rental? If a rental, or they are squatting, work with the owner to get authority to enforce "rules" for the "tenants." If the property owner is resistant, make sure that they know that they will be held financially responsible for the actions of their "authorized occupants."

It is doubtful, but if the tweakers are the legal owners it becomes more difficult.

"Buy fish, toss them all over the property."

Have you checked on the price of fish lately?
I suggest Butyric Acid. To get an idea of the face-ripping stench imagine all the moldering jock straps in any big state, wet turkey feathers, and raw sewage all piled on top of a gigantic mound of burning tires. No matter how inured they may be to the vagaries of life on the street it will render the area uninhabitable.

44095-58987-e44grenf-1.jpg

"Buy fish, toss them all over the property."

Have you checked on the price of fish lately?
I suggest Butyric Acid. To get an idea of the face-ripping stench imagine all the moldering jock straps in any big state, wet turkey feathers, and raw sewage all piled on top of a gigantic mound of burning tires. No matter how inured they may be to the vagaries of life on the street it will render the area uninhabitable.
Worth the cost. Fish you can toss far and reach places you couldn'twithout stepping onto the property. This method worked well on sovereign citizens trying to claim an abandoned property in felony flats. It is not only the smell, the amount of flies and insects rotting fish brings is worth the cost and effort.

Worked so well, they called police they don't believe in to report people harassing them on property they don't own. They left after a few weeks of constant harassment. Meth heads finally resolved the problem by burning down the house.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR