JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have no doubt that there are many cases of legal gun owners defending themselves with firearms.
( Actual shooting or just presenting )
Also I have no doubt that many , if not most legal gun owners , will never have to use a firearm to defend themselves.

However "boring" stats like that , do not promote headlines , views , votes , comments , further certain agendas , etc....
Andy

The following statistical graphic on "mass shootings" in the US since Jan 1 2014 was sent to me. I protested that it didn't contain investigative information, because I'm a fan of Pareto analysis and determining root causes.
However, on it's face, look at the increased event frequency during the Plandemic. I'd like Freakonomics dudes to take a gander at that one....

I have no doubt that there are many cases of legal gun owners defending themselves with firearms.
( Actual shooting or just presenting )
Also I have no doubt that many , if not most legal gun owners , will never have to use a firearm to defend themselves.

However "boring" stats like that , do not promote headlines , views , votes , comments , further certain agendas , etc....
Andy
:s0129::s0129::s0129::s0129:

The media reports on over a dozen DGU cases each week, generally ones where shots are fired. I would guess at least 3x that number (probably more) are never reported because the the trigger isn't pulled.

The following statistical graphic on "mass shootings" in the US since Jan 1 2014 was sent to me. I protested that it didn't contain investigative information, because I'm a fan of Pareto analysis and determining root causes.
You mean like how they now call every single violent crime that involves a gun a mass shooting?
They say we have thousands of mass shootings a year but count robberies or burgleries in the quota if more than 3 people are shot, including the bad guys they let out of jail many times over. Why should we include shootings by people convicted of multiple crimes of violence when society chooses to let them out?

You mean like how they now call every single violent crime that involves a gun a mass shooting?
They say we have thousands of mass shootings a year but count robberies or burgleries in the quota if more than 3 people are shot, including the bad guys they let out of jail many times over. Why should we include shootings by people convicted of multiple crimes of violence when society chooses to let them out?
We agree.
Plus, you can safely expect that a DGU, where three bad guys are shot / killed, would also be included in those statistics.
It's all fodder for a narrative in a time when 97% of the sheeple have no critical thinking to discern there is a line of BS being spewed by citing only the raw statistics.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top