JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Federal Tactical® HST® 9mm 50/BOX HST HP 124gr Duty ammo ammunition

Capture.JPG
And look at the difference in price.

I'm sorry but that's just silly. And the notion of a 20 round box of handgun ammo is even sillier.

It's perfectly legal for citizens to own and use hollow points. There is no such thing as LE Only ammo unless we're maybe talking about Armor Piercing and such.

Why an ammo manufacturer would shoot themselves in the foot (PUN intended) and limit their revenue to law enforcement only, is beyond me.

And who the hell only needs 20 rounds anyway? It's a dumb number. That will fill one magazine plus a few extra. Who only has one mag to fill?

I will happily take my business elsewhere from a retailer who adopts this silly policy. :rolleyes:

Once you have @20,000 rounds of 5.56, 10,000 plus rounds of 9MM etc etc, might be time to slow down.

I use the HST 124 grain non+p. I saw the restrictions the other day and flipped. I am used to paying around $20 a box of 50, now they want $30 for 50 or $20 for 20 rounds. I call BS. I am hovering around the 1K mark for 124 and some 147 grain HSTs. That won't last me and maintain a rolling stock. I guess that I will have to hit up one of my LE friends to order me some before it is too late. I don't buy 20 or 25 round boxes of ammo unless they are specialty.

I have seen this once before with Ranger T's (I think). It eventually went away and back to 50 round boxes for everyone.

I use the HST 124 grain non+p. I saw the restrictions the other day and flipped. I am used to paying around $20 a box of 50, now they want $30 for 50 or $20 for 20 rounds. I call BS. I am hovering around the 1K mark for 124 and some 147 grain HSTs. That won't last me and maintain a rolling stock. I guess that I will have to hit up one of my LE friends to order me some before it is too late. I don't buy 20 or 25 round boxes of ammo unless they are specialty.

I have seen this once before with Ranger T's (I think). It eventually went away and back to 50 round boxes for everyone.
Meh, it's not like they're the only decent hollowpoints out there. If they don't want me to buy them that's their loss.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top