JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Could go the way of the Glock Minus Connector.
You can still get it, just have to pay through the nose.

Prediction :
LE Friendly shops will restrict sales.
Open Shops will bump up their prices (at the risk of being cut off by the mfrs).

It's being said that sales of LE type ammo (HST, Gold Dot, etc) is probably going to be restricted to credentialed LE buyers.
Here's a message from Bonefrog, an online ammo source...
News from Bone Frog Gun Club

Prices for the 50 round boxes have been going up but are still available if you look around.
That's their opinion.. they selling their own "branded" (golly!) ammunition.

And the reason why the Jesus invented Remington green box..

upload_2018-10-25_7-56-47.jpeg

lol

I picked up 500 rds of the 147 grain at $.4/rd because I have a 9mm can in jail and wanted it quite. I have a few hundred of the 124 grain for my normal carry gun. I should buy more, even at $.6/rd at TSUSA it is still a good deal, but I am just so tired of panic buying everything. Hell I may just start buying the IMI 115 JHP by the 1k case when it is on sale.

I picked up 500 rds of the 147 grain at $.4/rd because I have a 9mm can in jail and wanted it quite. I have a few hundred of the 124 grain for my normal carry gun. I should buy more, even at $.6/rd at TSUSA it is still a good deal, but I am just so tired of panic buying everything. Hell I may just start buying the IMI 115 JHP by the 1k case when it is on sale.
Recoilgunworks.com has the 147gr for approx $150/500 rounds. Stuff runs great, no issues with it at all.

Bulk 9mm Ammunition

We used to hear this same kind of stuff back during the Clinton regime. Ammo was going to be restricted, no more 50 cal ammo cans were going to be made available to the public, etc...Never happened.

If you're worried about it...now's the time to stock up.

Right now with ammo and firearms at a 10 year low, having not seen these things prior to the Obama Regime this good.
But allot, and buy often. I seldom have seen ammo or firearms drop back below panic by too much as usually there is a bump that stays there. 22LR pre-panic 17.00 or less for 500, after panic, around 23.00 went back down and stabilized a tad higher then it once was.

Right now with ammo and firearms at a 10 year low, having not seen these things prior to the Obama Regime this good.
But allot, and buy often. I seldom have seen ammo or firearms drop back below panic by too much as usually there is a bump that stays there. 22LR pre-panic 17.00 or less for 500, after panic, around 23.00 went back down and stabilized a tad higher then it once was.

I am buying as much as I can without a divorce!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top