JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I saw this and thought it was a good deal.
http://www.keithssporting.com/sig-sauer-p220s-sale-now/

Most likely not the one pictured but older ones. Still a good price on a P220
If I didn't already have one I would go get one.
A LE trade in from another store that looked like it was hardly shot, just a little bit of holster wear.
I did get a P225 from Keith's a few years ago that was a LE trade in, that also looked like it was hardly shot.
May just just go over and see what else he has, kinda looking for a 228 or 226.

Not bad. I paid $600. for my P220 several years back - also a police surplus and in excellent condition.

Although I've got 20 1911's in various styles it's the P220 and a Springfield Tactical XD that are my go-to pistols in the house. I like having the decocker of the Sig. It makes it safe but ready to fire - no question, no fiddling, no worries. Not an easy to concealed carry piece though.

Not bad. I paid $600. for my P220 several years back - also a police surplus and in excellent condition.

Although I've got 20 1911's in various styles it's the P220 and a Springfield Tactical XD that are my go-to pistols in the house. I like having the decocker of the Sig. It makes it safe but ready to fire - no question, no fiddling, no worries. Not an easy to concealed carry piece though.

The newer 220s with stainless steel slides are definitley a little more difficult to conceal. I've noticed that the older carbon steel slide 220s get closer to a 1911 commander (though still not quite as narrow) and are easier to conceal than a stainless slide 220, especially if you use factory slim grips and flat floorplate mags.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top