JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I saw this and thought it was a good deal.
http://www.keithssporting.com/sig-sauer-p220s-sale-now/

Most likely not the one pictured but older ones. Still a good price on a P220
If I didn't already have one I would go get one.
A LE trade in from another store that looked like it was hardly shot, just a little bit of holster wear.
I did get a P225 from Keith's a few years ago that was a LE trade in, that also looked like it was hardly shot.
May just just go over and see what else he has, kinda looking for a 228 or 226.

Not bad. I paid $600. for my P220 several years back - also a police surplus and in excellent condition.

Although I've got 20 1911's in various styles it's the P220 and a Springfield Tactical XD that are my go-to pistols in the house. I like having the decocker of the Sig. It makes it safe but ready to fire - no question, no fiddling, no worries. Not an easy to concealed carry piece though.

Not bad. I paid $600. for my P220 several years back - also a police surplus and in excellent condition.

Although I've got 20 1911's in various styles it's the P220 and a Springfield Tactical XD that are my go-to pistols in the house. I like having the decocker of the Sig. It makes it safe but ready to fire - no question, no fiddling, no worries. Not an easy to concealed carry piece though.

The newer 220s with stainless steel slides are definitley a little more difficult to conceal. I've noticed that the older carbon steel slide 220s get closer to a 1911 commander (though still not quite as narrow) and are easier to conceal than a stainless slide 220, especially if you use factory slim grips and flat floorplate mags.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top