JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I won't comply with this bs, my guns(that are all loaded) are only locked in my safe when I'm not home otherwise they are out ready to be used if the need ever arrives.

Stunningly idiotic, even by the low standards of the mentally challenged, emotionally unstable anti-freedom crew. And this one would be ripe for challenge under District of Columbia v. Heller (2008):

It held that the Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess firearms and that the city's total ban on handguns, as well as its requirement that firearms in the home be kept nonfunctional even when necessary for self-defense, violated that right. See id., at 395, 399–401. The Court of Appeals directed the District Court to enter summary judgment for respondent.

So the petition failed, showing that people don't want it, but it was introduced anyway? How's that work?

It's the left coast, that's how. Oregon & Washington play stupid-law hopscotch. They just try and out-stupid each other. They don't care what the people want, it's all about what THEY want.:oops:

Captain Obvious GIF.gif

So the petition failed, showing that people don't want it, but it was introduced anyway? How's that work?

They keep pushing their agenda to strip us of our Civil Rights by any means necessary using near unlimited funds and accomplices in the media for propaganda. We have to succeed each and every time, but they only need to succeed once.

That's how it works.

That's how they roll, whenever the people vote no on a proposed tax the legislature just passes it anyways. They know it's all for our own good anyways.:rolleyes:

Didn't a similar law get shot down in court? If a gun is rendered inoperable, it can't be readily used for self defense. Not that any of the anti's care about laws and rights that they don't like.

I don't normally carry my Mossberg 500A1 on my person, but it is my first defense, not counting my revolver to allow me to get to the shotgun if I am out of the room.

Didn't a similar law get shot down in court? If a gun is rendered inoperable, it can't be readily used for self defense. Not that any of the anti's care about laws and rights that they don't like.

I don't normally carry my Mossberg 500A1 on my person, but it is my first defense, not counting my revolver to allow me to get to the shotgun if I am out of the room.
Yes District of Colombia vs Heller 2008

My AR-15's are my primary home defense long guns that will stay loaded regardless of what the anti's pass.

on the anniversary of the Clackamas mall shooting they introduce this and one of the people had family that died there,,, you know the
Clackamas mall shooter faced man with concealed weapon

They need to pass a "Phone storage while driving Law" for these fool kids and adults texting while driving and maybe talking and not paying attention, if they really cared about children which, they don't . Funny how 1 guy with a slidefire stock shoots people and 300,000 of them sat quietly in safes doing nothing and now the ATF is banning them. The whole Political system is screwed up !

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top