JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The wave is growing:

Listened to it, and gun measures are about 10% of what he said, even them they boiled down to UBC, which I would support IF the 4473 was modified to NOT have data about the firearm, and raising the age to purchase semi auto rifles to 21. The rest dealt with mental health care, enforcing laws, and societal issues. I agreed with the majority of what he said.

The wave is growing:

He and his wife are manipulative aholes.

Click image to enlarge
lv86YtULVUEr.jpg

Hey Matt,

QGGXJ9pdHi0I.jpg

Think about it, one of holliwirrds less weird, political aspirations, well spoken and respected by many, who better to speak to the sheeple then him? It's all a political show, get a popular actor to stand up, shed a few tears, choke up a little and deliver the speech they all want us to hear!

Of all the things I didn't want to spend a bunch of time thinking about today, this would be high on the list, and yet here we are :(

OK, so we know that what he said regarding how bullets interact with the human body is not accurate, so why didn't the police let the families identify their children? I came up with three likely reasons

1: Maybe to spare them the trauma of seeing them after having been shot, but I'm not sure "We can't ID them because all the inside parts are now outside" is any less traumatic

2: Because the murderer intentionally inflicted more damage than they are reporting and there is an effort to hide what he may have done for some reason

And the one I would put $20.00 on
3: The police are lying (again!) to cover something up or protect themselves in someway, most likely that a substantial number of the victims would have survived if police had DONE THEIR F!@#$K JOB!!!

And the one I would put $20.00 on
3: The police are lying (again!) to cover something up or protect themselves in someway, most likely that a substantial number of the victims would have survived if police had DONE THEIR F!@#$K JOB!!!
I'm gonna go with this, with a little of the others, just to really sew it up!
I'm betting the gruesomeness of Head wounds among the many other trauma's is what kept the parents from being able to "See" their little ones, on top of what is the likely scenario of what you posted above!

Remember, Sandy Hook did the same thing, there were no bodies to show the world, and the families were not allowed to "Verify" their children except through DNA and other Off Line methods! Remember, Sandy Hook was almost mirrored here in every detail, something to think about!

It is intentionally vague and flexible as it is created by design to be abused. Anyone can claim you are a zephrous "threat" and a judge can strip you of your rights behind closed doors without any due process, representation, or even habeas corpus whatsoever.

If someone files one against you, you won't even know it until police show up to take them by surrender or force.
YUP......it could happen. Just wait until you get involved in a Child Custody Battle or Divorce with a former partner (well, some of them anyway).

Been there and done that.

And, Survived.

Aloha, Mark

The US left billions worth of weapons in Afghanistan

and yet you seek to disarm me? F' you, Brandon, come and take 'em.
and I keep asking WHO IS GOING TO COME AND TAKE THEM
the Clark Co Sheriff Dept is so low on staff, they notified us they will no longer respond to low level crimes
when I needed junk vehicles inspected, we were told just send in photos of the VIN and they signed off the papers
when we had an issue with the Meth Head next door, and even after a warrant was issued, we were told they would not send their officers into known danger with an armed Meth Head who was staying on his private property
in fact a Deputy told my wife, who called worried for her safety from him:
" Miss XXXXX, do you have a firearm"
of course my wife answered yes
" Then if you fear for your safety, shoot him. Well come pick up the body then"

so, WHO is going to come for my firearms?
tell the Mormons your going to take their firearms
the Federal Government tried that once before

and I keep asking WHO IS GOING TO COME AND TAKE THEM
the Clark Co Sheriff Dept is so low on staff, they notified us they will no longer respond to low level crimes
when I needed junk vehicles inspected, we were told just send in photos of the VIN and they signed off the papers
when we had an issue with the Meth Head next door, and even after a warrant was issued, we were told they would not send their officers into known danger with an armed Meth Head who was staying on his private property
in fact a Deputy told my wife, who called worried for her safety from him:
" Miss XXXXX, do you have a firearm"
of course my wife answered yes
" Then if you fear for your safety, shoot him. Well come pick up the body then"

so, WHO is going to come for my firearms?
tell the Mormons your going to take their firearms
the Federal Government tried that once before
The most practical method would be digital ID and digital money. If your social score drops below a certain point or you fail to turn in your guns, they shut you off. That may sound far-fetched, but China has social scores now, and several of the bigger voices for globalism are pitching digital IDs. Microsoft is developing a digital vaccine pass right now. Technologically, it's no different from a digital national or international ID.

I'm gonna go with this, with a little of the others, just to really sew it up!
I'm betting the gruesomeness of Head wounds among the many other trauma's is what kept the parents from being able to "See" their little ones, on top of what is the likely scenario of what you posted above!

Remember, Sandy Hook did the same thing, there were no bodies to show the world, and the families were not allowed to "Verify" their children except through DNA and other Off Line methods! Remember, Sandy Hook was almost mirrored here in every detail, something to think about!
Not sure if this is what you are implying, so if I read that wrong, please disregard:

There was no conspiracy / False Flag / MK Ultra or any other BS at Sandy Hook, and there is no indication there is any here, or there, or anywhere. Trying to shift blame from the murders to some evil unseen hand is as bad as trying to shift the blame to the weapon
The only real commonality is LEO and "the system" failing to do their job either beforehand, during or after.

Not sure if this is what you are implying, so if I read that wrong, please disregard:

There was no conspiracy / False Flag / MK Ultra or any other BS at Sandy Hook, and there is no indication there is any here, or there, or anywhere. Trying to shift blame from the murders to some evil unseen hand is as bad as trying to shift the blame to the weapon
The only real commonality is LEO and "the system" failing to do their job either beforehand, during or after.
Nope, My reply to yours contains ZERO tin foil, just agreeing with your likely scenario that the PO-PO phucked it all up royally and made the situation far worse then it should have been!

The most practical method would be digital ID and digital money. If your social score drops below a certain point or you fail to turn in your guns, they shut you off. That may sound far-fetched, but China has social scores now, and several of the bigger voices for globalism are pitching digital IDs. Microsoft is developing a digital vaccine pass right now. Technologically, it's no different from a digital national or international ID.
you and I both know, that would cause a run on the banks the first time it was reported, collapse of the US banking system as we know it
this isn't China

you and I both know, that would cause a run on the banks the first time it was reported, collapse of the US banking system as we know it
this isn't China
Median household income is around $65k per year. The average American household lives paycheck to paycheck. According to a news article last week, the average family making $220k per year also lives paycheck to paycheck.

I'm not entirely sure a run on banks for "cash savings" would do much in the US.

this isn't China
I would expect it to happen gradually over time. There are already storefront businesses in the U.S. that will not accept cash. I thought that was illegal, but I never did research it.

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top