JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
That's it. I'm officially done with this POS TV show after last night's blatant anti-gun episode. How hypocritical is that? A TV show that makes it living off of guns and violence doing an anti -gun episode. :mad:

I photo bombed an episode in the original series.. long haired kid on a bike.. woohoo!
Guns have always been essentially banned over there.. or very close to it.

A remake of an old not-so-good show?
I have not seen the new Hawaii Five O, but I did try watching the old series a while back on Netflix. I didn't remember it being so bad, but let's face it, it was pretty bloody awful: trite story lines and bad acting. The theme song and opening credits are brilliant, though, and for the ages. That song was stuck in my head for days, dammit.

A remake of an old not-so-good show?
I have not seen the new Hawaii Five O, but I did try watching the old series a while back on Netflix. I didn't remember it being so bad, but let's face it, it was pretty bloody awful: trite story lines and bad acting. The theme song and opening credits are brilliant, though, and for the ages. That song was stuck in my head for days, dammit.
Da-da-da-da da-daaaaah, da-da-da-da-daaaaaah!

Criminal Minds was very fair to us, at least early on... there was one case in Season 1 where a Texas CCW saved a team member's life by shooting the perp.

Then Nina Tassler (whose brat runs 5-0) stepped in...

Different network, but something similar happened on Bones when they allowed frootloop Emily Deschanel to have more creative control.

Criminal Minds was very fair to us, at least early on... there was one case in Season 1 where a Texas CCW saved a team member's life by shooting the perp.

Then Nina Tassler (whose brat runs 5-0) stepped in...

Different network, but something similar happened on Bones when they allowed frootloop Emily Deschanel to have more creative control.
Joe Montegna is a HUGE gun advocate.

Network/Hollywood created "anything" does not do the gun community any favors. They have added us to their "enemies of the people" list, along with hunters, landlords, corporations, developers, miners, loggers, manufacturors, conservatives, fathers, priests, male educators, oil companies, bankers..If there is one of them in a show,you already know "who dunnit".

I had no idea that the country was awash with sooo many full-auto weapons with apparently thousand round mags, or that the main crime problem is businesses serving the ghetto!o_O:rolleyes:

Yes, JM is one of the Good Guys--and the kinda guy I wouldn't mind joining for good Italian* and a couple good stogies--but even he only has so much influence over the writers and Network types--the ep I cited was when anti-gun Mandy Patinkin was still headlining.
*Yes, damn near everything with me turns to food eventually. Bet you'd be the same way if you were on a six thousand calorie a day diet...

Network/Hollywood created "anything" does not do the gun community any favors. They have added us to their "enemies of the people" list, along with hunters, landlords, corporations, developers, miners, loggers, manufacturors, conservatives, fathers, priests, male educators, oil companies, bankers..If there is one of them in a show,you already know "who dunnit".

I had no idea that the country was awash with sooo many full-auto weapons with apparently thousand round mags, or that the main crime problem is businesses serving the ghetto!o_O:rolleyes:

My first encounter with full-auto weapons with 1000 round magazines was when I saw the first Die Hard movie. I guffawed at the Hollywood magic endless mags... But it was Die Hard so I forgave them that one time, and the umpteen more times I saw it over the years.
:s0093:

My first encounter with full-auto weapons with 1000 round magazines was when I saw the first Die Hard movie. I guffawed at the Hollywood magic endless mags... But it was Die Hard so I forgave them that one time, and the umpteen more times I saw it over the years.
:s0093:
For about a hundred years after seeing Conan The Barbarian, my bud's and I would yell "Conan!".. before going out to eat.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top