JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry, the individual was legally allowed to have and own the firearms & ammunition found in his hotel room.

Alledgedly, let me repeat that, alledgedly, something said on 'social media' which alledgedly the FBI 'intercepted', caused concern so they notified local HI LEs, who apparently left his hotel room, and police entered his room & discovered the 'cache' and an unknown psychotropic medicine for an unknown mental health disorder.

Individual's firearms confiscated and he is/was subjected to a three day MH hold evaluation.

Yet I haven't heard anyone raising the question about the individual's constitutional and judical oversight as it sounds as if the individual has been swatted.

What about a seach warrant? They just pull out the just cause clause and violate his rights on second hand information from another agency! And it's automatically considered an arsonal, Stomper is right, I got more then that bed side!

Oh, but he had psychiatric medication. :s0001:

Ya cuz anyone ever been on antidepressant, anti anxeity, etc should all always have guns confiscated and must all be monsters amiright? This is why registration schemes get pushed so hard. I'd be ok if we just started hanging any politician or candidate that even suggests registration is a good thing. :mad:

Ya cuz anyone ever been on antidepressant, anti anxeity, etc should all always have guns confiscated and must all be monsters amiright? This is why registration schemes get pushed so hard. I'd be ok if we just started hanging any politician or candidate that even suggests registration is a good thing. :mad:
Especially now that medical records are on line. How long before they start searching/matching?

Ouch, sucks for your buddy. Guess McGarrett and Danno need to arrest themselves... LOL
McGarrett should have gone to jail for transporting a Model 60 into the Islands many years ago. I don't remember the exact situation but I know what he did wasn't legal but being who he was made for him getting a pass from the Court. Money CAN buy happiness!

Exactly, and yet people wonder why vets are "paranoid" to get the help that they need and more importantly deserve.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top