JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That "Ocean Pod" seems to like seals and sharks. The ones that frequent Puget Sound and B.C Coastal waters are the fish eaters. If you're out and see a seal up on a buoy. See if you can wash him off. :D
If he doesn't want to go there is more than likely an Orca around.:p

Do you that life lesson though
OK honey now watch as I turn the shark over,put it to sleep and drown it!
People have asked which was the baddest, a great white shark or an orca.
Seeings as how a shark has a puny brain and an orca has a brain proportionate to his head size.....not much of a challange.
Have y'all seen this one?

Interesting. This video also states that they believe that case was also a mother Orca and her calf. Seems like these Momma Orcas are smart enough to know that having a shark near their babies is not a good thing.

There's a pod of orcas in northern San juans that has been taught by a old female how to kill great whites. Come from below, roll them over, go down on them and chomp them in half.

There's a pod of orcas in northern San juans that has been taught by a old female how to kill great whites. Come from below, roll them over, go down on them and chomp them in half.
I gotta ask how you know this pod in the San juans was taught by some female? I mean there ain't no Great Whites in puget sound. At least never heard of any in the last 50+ years
Did she go south for a bit to take a class? Or is this a transient pod?
Inquiring mindso_O

I gotta ask how you know this pod in the San juans was taught by some female? I mean there ain't no Great Whites in puget sound. At least never heard of any in the last 50+ years
Did she go south for a bit to take a class? Or is this a transient pod?
Inquiring mindso_O
The great white is thought to be a stray one that had come from the oregon coast. There are lots of great whites off the West coast though. In 2015 in Ocean Shores, a harbor seal was found half eaten. It was sent to a lab in Cali for testing and they found that a Great White was in fact the killer. While the shark was never seen, there is thought to be a very healthy population of them on the West Coast.On Oct. 10, 2016 a Great White attacked a surfer near Cannon Beach.

th?&id=OIP._Kpveux4Q0-_cALFH81tNgEsEs&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0.jpg
everyone knows that pinecones teach orca offspring everything they know
duh

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR