JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I swear I can feel IQ points shrink when I've watched that.
Honestly, I feel the elected leaders are some of the stupidest people there are. They are also the most manipulative, dishonest, and deceitful. What is it that attracts the worst of our society to be politicians? I guess good people want nothing to do with it maybe?

They are also the most manipulative, dishonest, and deceitful.
They're being elected by the people that are just like them. THOSE people watch the mainstream media. Which wouldn't be so bad if those people didn't believe every word of what they hear.
Common sense and logic are almost dead. Oh, and a grasp on the history of the world.

They're being elected by the people that are just like them. THOSE people watch the mainstream media. Which wouldn't be so bad if those people didn't believe every word of what they hear.
Common sense and logic are almost dead. Oh, and a grasp on the history of the world.
Very true. All politicians are elected based on their ability to manipulate the masses. Seems there are not enough people who think independently that can see through the manipulation and bs they spew. And also the choice of who to elect is usually between "horrible" candidate #1 and "unbearably horrible" candidate #2. Seems that way to me anyway.

Honestly, I feel the elected leaders are some of the stupidest people there are. They are also the most manipulative, dishonest, and deceitful. What is it that attracts the worst of our society to be politicians? I guess good people want nothing to do with it maybe?
Part of the reason people find a particular line of work attractive is their personality and their subconscious self.

Certain folks are very attracted to having power and authority over others. I studied this a little, years ago - and was very surprised to learn that it's not just police and politicians who are in this group. Clergy was one of the jobs near the top of the list.

It makes sense, though. If a clergyman is speaking as a representative of the Almighty, that's pretty heady stuff for anyone who thirsts for 'power and authority'.

Not saying that all people in those lines of work are power-hungry. Just that the power-hungry types are drawn to those fields.

Part of the reason people find a particular line of work attractive is their personality and their subconscious self.

Certain folks are very attracted to having power and authority over others. I studied this a little, years ago - and was very surprised to learn that it's not just police and politicians who are in this group. Clergy was one of the jobs near the top of the list.

It makes sense, though. If a clergyman is speaking as a representative of the Almighty, that's pretty heady stuff for anyone who thirsts for 'power and authority'.

Not saying that all people in those lines of work are power-hungry. Just that the power-hungry types are drawn to those fields.
Interesting thx. I wonder is it's a desire to control others or if it's ego (I am better than you, follow me, our group led by me is better than that other group).

Awwww........Come On Man
A case of 22LR = 5000 rounds.
NO ONE.....needs to have that much 22LR at one time.

Is that you Brandon?

Aloha, Mark

PS...........
1690132416304.png

Last Edited:
Interesting thx. I wonder is it's a desire to control others or if it's ego (I am better than you, follow me, our group led by me is better than that other group).
Probably all of that, and more.

Depending on what the government position is, there's a lot of money involved. Job security, too.

As our citizenry gets more and more stupid, the representatives do, too. Even when elections aren't stolen, the country keeps degrading.

IMG_6508.jpeg

Probably all of that, and more.

Depending on what the government position is, there's a lot of money involved. Job security, too.

As our citizenry gets more and more stupid, the representatives do, too. Even when elections aren't stolen, the country keeps degrading.

View attachment 1457970
Good point. Degrading standards = degradation of all parts of society. You didn't try during sports? It's ok, all the kids get medals. You didn't try to get a good grade? It's ok, we don't give grades anymore we don't want anyone to have hurt feelings. You don't want to work? It's ok, the gov has free $ for you.

The problem with this is many. For one the "source" of this "news" I would not trust if they told me it was going to get dark tonight.
Another is if the shop really did report him what lead up to this? I VERY much doubt being a good customer did it. He lives in one of the top anti gun states yet posts pictures of himself online with AR's. Claims he was playing with the Feds on NFA stuff. Again hard to tell but sounds like another case of play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

When it gets to that point "maybe" some more will finally learn to vote and vote well instead of ignoring what's been going on all around them.
Awwwww..........Come On Man
Compromise.......we're still only talking about, "Reasonable and Common Sense gun control laws."

Is that you Brandon?

Aloha, Mark

PS.............

1690132908597.png

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews