JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
3D3D716E-FCA7-4D86-ABAE-8E6161DDB750.jpeg
875B791F-9040-4217-83E4-0E52AD95E918.jpeg
E87F04BC-6290-4483-9A8E-16D628CE6F82.jpeg

View attachment 1244594
View attachment 1244595
View attachment 1244596

I think i read that there are 50 or so campsites at this location.
Doing the math real quickly: 50 x $200 = $10,000

On a monthly basis that broad is potentially making $10k. Tax free. In an unregulated piece of city property.
Where is IRS and the state tax collectors?

There is way to much to unpack about this but I will start the short list.
She needs to pay her taxes. She needs to get site approval and permits. The health violations alone should be reason to shut it down; no bathrooms, no sewer, no running water, basically no utilities.

I envy people that thumb their nose at the government like this but I then recall that I wouldnt burden my fellow man with my problems. Like these folks.
They are not homeless.
They are feral. They live at the edge of society so they can access their dealers, liquor stores, stolen vehicles, cat converters, and anything else that isnt nailed, screwed, glued, under lock + key, and 24/7 surveillance.
They are feral. They are criminals. They are addicts. They are drunks. They are anything but homeless or whatever virtue signaling word of the month is used to label them.
And we pay for it all.

I watched a story on the news, and apparently the people that live there pay the rent because there are rules in place for no drugs, violence, etc. or they get kicked out. In other words they have some measure of safety. I doubt that all are saints but it seems to be working out.

I watched a story on the news, and apparently the people that live there pay the rent because there are rules in place for no drugs, violence, etc. or they get kicked out. In other words they have some measure of safety. I doubt that all are saints but it seems to be working out.
Except for the rv place right next to them that is constantly being ripped off by them apparently

Also our tax dollars paid for this. Some homeless person can't just put a fence around a public park for example and start charging rent to stay there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top