JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I stopped yesterday @ LL Guns (Battle Ground, WA) and was able to pick-up a Ruger Mark III for a decent price.

While they do not have a lot of stock, I didn't see any of the gouging that I've seen at other dealers.

I stopped yesterday @ LL Guns (Battle Ground, WA) and was able to pick-up a Ruger Mark III for a decent price.

While they do not have a lot of stock, I didn't see any of the gouging that I've seen at other dealers.

I hate to be THAT guy, but a .22lr pistol is not going to be effected by the scare-induced demand we have seen on so many popular guns.

And its not really price GOUGING, its an increase in price, because of a drastic increase in demand, with no increase in supply. basic economics. So don't hate your local gun store for charging $1,500 for a standard AR-15, they are doing so because they don't expect to have their normal supply from their dealers for quite a while.

FYI -- none of their prices on any of their guns was jacked up...I was just adding a 22 to my collection. But, like I said, their inventory is fairly low.

I expect gun businesses to raise their prices to current marketing. $1500.00 for a new AR from a gun shop isn't unreasonable. After all, their in the business to make money. However, price gouging is different. $2500.000 for the same AR that sold a month ago for $1000.00 is price gouging.

One good thing about this current frenzy, I know what people and businesses I WONT be buying from in the future.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top